Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:31 AM       
I'd never heard of him until he was on the news for being on the news in the USA.

He's been famous dead here longer than he was famous alive, if that makes sense. A national embarrassment.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:12 PM       
Well, I like his general promotion of conservation and the fact that he used his revenue to buy huge tracts of land so that they could stay undeveloped, as wildlife sanctuaries. I like that.

I was a bit of an amateur herpetologist back in the day, when I was doing my biology undergrad, and I was always a little bewildered as to his methods. I always thought that some of the handling he did was more stressful to the animals than a tranquilizer dart or something might have been, but then I wasn't a respected owner of a zoo and he was. Still, I wonder how much the element of surprise figured into how he got by so often without being bitten.

Goes to show that it only takes one time to do you in, I guess.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2010, 06:36 PM       
Which one of you niggas drank all the Goo Punch

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:52 PM       
May 25, Towel Day. Celebrate Douglas Adams! http://towelday.org/
I had no idea until just now.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2010, 08:43 PM       
fucking spiders.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Well, I like his general promotion of conservation and the fact that he used his revenue to buy huge tracts of land so that they could stay undeveloped, as wildlife sanctuaries. I like that.
Some sort of loophole must allow them to log/mine/destroy it irregardless, because apparently 'they' are still threatening it. Either that or it's a different loophole that allows the family to keep begging for money to save a place that is already supposed to be saved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5VxkAX9jco&feature=fvw

Seriously, I only watch the news after work but I still get bombarded with this ad at least fifteen times a night.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:28 AM       
This might sound a bit culturally insensitive, but was he playing up his "australian-ness" for the Americans? Because I think that's what Paul Hogan did. The US concept of Australia is a little cartoonish and over-the-top.

We have a pseudo-Australian steakhouse chain here and I've read that the cooking is actually cajun and has very little to do with Australia. That doesn't stop them from printing up the menus with Aboriginal art and kangaroos, though. Usually, there is also a reference to a barbie and what you can throw on it.

Of course, Japan has been doing that with US culture for years.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
So you're saying crocodile dundee isn't real? How blasphemous of you.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
FUCK YEAH SUMMER VACATIN
Fucking Finland
Old May 24th, 2010, 04:54 PM       
POR CUBA LIBRE
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
I wish my summer was like 5 degrees

Old May 24th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
KELVIN

Fucking Finland
Old May 24th, 2010, 05:28 PM       
ALTHOUGH WE STILL HAVE 1 WEEK OF LECTURES ABOUT NUTRIOTION, BUT FUCK YEAH, NO MORE EXAMS FOR LIKE.... 3 MONTHS
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
NUTRIOTION

teacup of sunshine
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
I think it involves pickled fish and lingonberries.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
LUTEFISK FUCK YEAH!
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
Ugh. Lutefisk.
Fucking Finland
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
I've actually had some lutefisk, tastes better than it smells
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
This might sound a bit culturally insensitive, but was he playing up his "australian-ness" for the Americans?
Yes. The UK does the same thing. I find it annoying.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:52 AM       
Hey Rankeri, what time is it?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:07 AM       
Hammer time.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
twenny two
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
twenny three
Ancient Mariner
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
twenny four
Fucking Finland
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:22 PM       
Right now? 22:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Hey Rankeri, what time is it?
When you posted this piece of shit? 4:52 PM