Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
Well, I can try.

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

Duality. Two ends of opposing spectrums. Two battling forces of conviction. Tao, Zen fuck my ass and I don't care buddhism. This covers the duality claim.

Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.

This is essentially saying that the good way is found through equal amounts of the two extremes. The Enlighted Path, as any Buddhism newbie can point out, is also that, the tranquility found in balance of passions.

I have no interest in all of that for various reasons. I do not consider either dualism, or any other sort of middle-road philosophy/religion an option. See in it what you will, just know that for one to believe in all that crap, he should also be in the position to afford it. It is in that sense, the philosophy of the 'strong'. Go tell 'extinguish the light of passion, young one!' to a starving kid in africa. Richard Geere on the other hand, can surely afford it. It is as hypocrticial and confortable a solution one could ever hope to find... for a price.

Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.

I do not seek to be empty. I do not seek balance. I will not give you my money nor will I carress your cock, thank you very much.