Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:33 AM       
I NEED AN EXPLANATION
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
Facts are self-evident.

They may look like poorly phrased opinions, but they are shitdamnstraight facts.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 02:47 AM       
When does Escape From Earth comes out?, i want to see once again to Kurt Russel doing his bad ass Big Boss role.... I mean Snake Pliskin role, that's my idea for a good film, i hope they won't wait until 2013
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
A Cable and Deadpool movie, serving as a (sort-of) sequel to the upcoming Wolverine movie. It would be an action-comedy, and play out like a cop-buddy flick. Fourth-Wall breaks abound.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
Half-Life movie starring Hugh Laurie.
Banned
Softix is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:31 AM       
I think a really good idea for a film would be to do a film that skips around like pulp fiction for about an hour. Base it on modern day living and then about an hour in disruput everything with a massive alien attack! Not Independence day or war of the worlds, but more like a command and conquer type scenario!
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
I've got an idea for the great American film! It would be a movie in which a scientist/businessman found a way to extract dinosaur DNA from fossilized mosquitoes. He would then use the DNA to clone a whole zoo full of dinosaurs on an island, making it into a theme park that would be a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Before he gets clearance to open the park, though, lawyers representing the family of a worker that was killed by one of the dinosaurs would force him to invite a number of scientists, archaeologists, and botantists to the park to assure of it's safety. Things go haywire while the park is under this evaluation, though, and the dinosaurs get loose. All the humans would go through this wild adventure, escaping dinosaur attacks and stuff. I would call it Billy and the Clone-A-Saurus.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:34 AM       
Can someone get an infraction for repeatedly stealing Simpsons jokes?
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2008, 11:29 AM       
Kimbo Slice Vs Aliens who have teamed up with some Predators and Jaws.

The Tag Line will be, "Kimbo Slice Beats Them All Up".
Oozes machismo
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
Quote:
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Kimbo Slice Vs Aliens who have teamed up with some Predators and Jaws.

The Tag Line will be, "Kimbo Slice Beats Them All Up".

I'd be at the premier for that.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
Oh, everything's stolen these days. The Fax machine's just a telephone with a waffle iron attached to it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:56 PM       
pac-man repeatedly using the Simpsons references wouldn't bug me as much if he wasn't acting like he's making them all up himself

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
Old May 29th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
Yeah, because I totally don't expect anyone in a fucking internet forum to recognize a fucking joke from the fucking Simpsons.

Me: "Hmm, where could I get away with referencing The Simpsons like it's my own idea? I got it! A fucking internet forum! Nobody who uses the internet knows shit about The Simpsons."

Jesus, if it weren't for The Simpsons, Babylon 5, and Doom people wouldn't have had shit to discuss on the internet 15 years ago. I used references from The Simpsons because they're funny. I continue to use them because it's helping me make friends here. Next month: Futu-fuckin-rama, bitches.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Thanks for defending yourself in more than a nine-word-long sentence as if I had time to read it or anything.

ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
heh- there's a idea for a movie- "something completly original"
It will be a perfect movie- funny, smart, entertaining, totally original
and when it is completed it will be perfection- only no one will go see it because they won't be able to relate!

seriously, babylon5?
Oozes machismo
Old May 29th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Thanks for defending yourself in more than a nine-word-long sentence as if I had time to read it or anything.
Ha! Here is a time saver: go kill yourself.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
pac-man repeatedly using the Simpsons references wouldn't bug me as much if he wasn't acting like he's making them all up himself
You hit it on the head.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
dolph lundgren works at a mustard plant putting on mustard tops for a little more than minimum wage. One day some bad doods roll up and say that they work for the "bank," and they are here to "collect what's owed to them." In actuality they arent bad doods at all, they jus simply work for the bank. The plant owner just simply owes them some loan money, like not even a lot of money either. He even got a fixed low interest rate due to his high credit score that he got on truecreditreports.com

well dolph has seen enough and he's been around the block a couple of times. His mind races back to when the communists destroyed his YMCA that he use to competitively eat for as a kid and this upsets him. The bad doods leave and dolph goes on a vision quest of sorts. He competitively eats at night while he screws mustard caps on during the day, developing the perfect amount of hand speed and accuracy.

donny is dolph's co-worker and best friend. he's mexican and he secretly competitively eats beans and rice, so much so that he seems to eat them at every meal with practically every dish. dolph finds out about donny's secret and then tells donny about the bad doods that are trying to shut down the plant. they come up with a plan to make money and save the plant.

donny and dolph enter the world of underground eating. Where people eat for keeps, unlike the world of underground bulimics.

a story of bravery, courage, and bad assery ensues, and you realize that it was just as good if not better than Universal Soldier.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
the cock movie
a movie about cocks
Oozes machismo
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
You guys are right. I'm sorry about The Simpsons referencing. Here's a completely original movie idea:

There's this superhero that's created by a nuclear bomb, and he's got powers like super strength and flight-- I know, pretty typical, but bear with me. Anyway, he bursts on the scene to save this kid who got run over by a truck, but was too late. But you see, the truck contains a mysterious machine that emits radioactive energy, and the boy survives the accident due the machine giving him superpowers. The superhero would then take on the boy as his sidekick. The duo would then track down a villainous scout master. I would call it Billy and the Clone-A-Saurus.

It would have to be shot in a town with a nuclear power plant and a gorge. I'm sure there's a town like that out there, it probably doesn't even need a big ad with pictures or anything.
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:31 AM       
Shove a sock in it, joke boy

I like eggs
Mr.Italiano is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:37 AM       
Okay, here's my film Idea, I got it from A movie I saw here called Fascists on mars... It still has the fascist theme but with fascist Zombies and the people that would have to kill the fascist Zombies would be Commies. But it isn't for the story that I'd make this movie, I'd make it only to see zombies making the fascist salute and their arms would fall off! What do you think now?!?
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
How about a movie where they show the behind-the-scenes taping of a Full House reunion episode

But the joke on them is that the episode will never actually air and the only purpose for them doing it is to get behind-the-scenes footage of it happening. And then there can be bonus footage of their reactions after being told this.

It's 3 in the morning and this sounds like a really good idea to me right now