Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:11 PM       
Grislygus- It sounds like music is mood setting for you. For me, what does it is "Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) from the soundtrack of Romeo + Juliet and "Last Flowers Till The Hospital" by Radiohead. Both of those hit me like a tuning fork. I think the right kind of music really can make you feel loved, or at least offer a sense of hope.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
Wot
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
The hell you talking about? Having a good time at a wedding makes you feel loved. Suddenly hearing one of your favorite Frank Sinatra songs the morning after the groom SANG Sinatra is, in general, a happy thing.

In unrelated news, just FINALLY got through airport security. Note to anyone concerned; a vacuum-sealed bag of head cheese looks REAAAAALLY fucking suspicious through an x-ray
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
Oh, I get it! Yeah, that would make me happy too. I still remember the song "There is Love", which was sung at my sister's wedding in 1984. Only heard it once. It's amazing what you remember when it's tied to a strongly emotional event.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
Yeah, the human brain is sure amazing
Banned

Old May 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
The mind is INCREDIBLE! As deep and mysterious as outer space. And there's still so much we don't know about it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:51 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
If it's any consolation, Gris, you're welcome to join me at my beach house on the sixth.

Of course, you'd have to be able to shirk all responsibility and find a plane to Virginia Beach, but I think that's a small price to pay for my company.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv

welp, the results are in an i'm apparently a terrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
Quick Summary:
A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. Antisocials tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

Symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder:
-Disregard for the feelings of others
-Impulsive and irresponsible decision-making
-Lack of remorse for harm done to others
-Lying, stealing, other criminal behaviors
-Disregard for the safety of self and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissistic
Quick Summary:
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. Narcissists tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
-Requires excessive praise and admiration
-Takes advantage of others
-Grandiose sense of self-importance
-Lack of empathy
-Lying, to self and others
-Obsessed with fantasies of fame, power, or beauty
my reaction to an internet test calling me every name under the sun for respecting myself and disregarding the feelings of idiots:

why do i suspect a woman wrote this
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Locking his thread made this the most tempting alternative. Look at him go. I hope you're all so goddamn proud.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
I'm antisocial, avoidant and obsessive-compulsive.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
It also said "schizoid", which it characterized as "humorless loner". Is that me?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It also said "schizoid", which it characterized as "humorless loner". Is that me?
i'm pretty sure that's a misdiagnosis for anyone who's crafted a dick cake
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Locking his thread made this the most tempting alternative. Look at him go. I hope you're all so goddamn proud.
i didn't do it. if it were up to me it'd still be in GB

also i just noticed pram was posting again

my guess is he'll take the test and somehow break it
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
I believe the survey's key flaw is interpreting all traits, without explanation, as hallmarks of disorder.
was never good
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
yeah, it pegged me for "paranoid" i think because i said i don't trust people in groups to do their jobs. i would be awfully naive if i didn't feel that way.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
I also said I didn't trust people, mainly because whenever I had a lab partner or a "report partner" or whatever I was CONSISTENTLY DICKED OVER EVERY SINGLE TIME.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
But the 4Degreez Interactive Community "for teenagers and twenty-somethings" couldn't possibly be wrong.
Banned

Old May 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
Hmmmm...

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Very High more info | forum
Schizoid: High more info | forum
Schizotypal: High more info | forum
Antisocial: Moderate more info | forum
Borderline: Very High more info | forum
Histrionic: High more info | forum
Narcissistic: High more info | forum
Avoidant: Very High more info | forum
Dependent: Very High more info | forum
Obsessive-Compulsive: High more info | forum

It doesn't say anything...
Banned

Old May 29th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Oh, nevermind, the spaces are just gone.

OKAY!

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
All behaviors are signs of a problem
Banned

Old May 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Major Depression: Very Slight
Dysthymia: Slight
Bipolar Disorder: Slight
Cyclothymia: Very Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight
Postpartum Depression: N/A
Copy Results to Web Site or Journal:

The code above will display your result box if you copy and paste it

Sweeeeet deal.

It says I'm not depressed after having a baby.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
All behaviors are signs of a problem
They are when talking about me.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM       

........what is wrong with you people.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE