Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
if you're some kind of fag

i bet it'd look really sharp paired with one of those NES t-shirts from hot topic
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:54 AM       
wtf, you can see who gave you pickles in the user cp? I think I should start paying attention to things

Jesus christ 10k's pickle message made me laugh so goddamned hard
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:04 AM       
it is the best way to give posters private reach-arounds. especially mods.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:14 AM       
I'm already a mod cultist. As previously discussed, I am High Priest in service to The Bearded One Lying In Wait In The City of R'Lyeh, whose sign is the Great Mac Truck. Signs of His Baleful Glory can be used in defense of curses invoking Tadao, the trickster figure in I-Mockery cosmology, whose sign is the Fucking Rabbit. Also direct contact with the Bearded One leads to madness and death, but the Esoteric Order offers premium insurance rates to members
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:24 AM       
High ranking members are also blessed with the real-life equivalent of Need For Speed II's "Road Rage" cheat, and Venom's The Chanting of the Priests sounds out through the heavens whenever they drive on a freeway
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:49 AM       
grizzlygums - a god among mens
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM       
So I've just returned from a family gathering at which a cousin-by-marriage was wandering around wasted/stoned, chatting up the old ladies and asking someone's 90 year old mother if she partied.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
And did she?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
Kitsa is the only person here who should be allowed to use the pickle system

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
She said "not anymore". Her thick accent made it funnier.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
This was my vantage point for the party, after I finished swimming:

And I found this funny for some reason:

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Just got a 45" record of "Nightmare on My Street" for $3.50
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Went through my storage building today to find my manual typewriter, only to see it had been crushed by a collapsed ceiling beam. The only halfway decent antique shops are either grossly overpriced or are never open when I have a day off, the local craigslist listings only yield broken ones or selectrics, and I can't get a Saturday off to get to the flea-market. I hate that I can never find something when I'm seeking it out.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
you should sue
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
FUCK THEM IN THE COURT OF LAW.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
USE THE CEILING BEAM TO CRUSH THEIR ANUS

IN A COURT OF LAW
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
STICK YOUR CEILING BEAM IN THEIR COURT OF LAW.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
ANUS

TYPEWRITER

OWAIT THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE

CAPS
The Unicorn
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
I LOST MY CAPS LOCK IN A COURT OF LAW.
BANNED

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
THIS IS A CASE WHICH DEMANDS CAPSITAL PUNISHMENT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
IT WAS A MURDER

OF GOOD SENSE
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
Oh man, that was great.

Since it's not a rented storage building, but rather a converted big-rig trailer in the backyard of my Grandfather's old house, so the only person I can really be angry at is myself. Well the only rational reaction is to be angry at myself but I'm just going to blame my dead grandfather. FUCK YOU OLD MAN
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
severed heads make no sense when they speak, don't they? I WOULDN'T KNOW - MINE'S STILL ATTACHED.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
YOU NEED TO PUT THE MOVING OF YOUR TYPEWRITER INTO THEIR ANUS IN THE COURT OF LAW.