Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Unlike FZ
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
WHERE ART THOU MISDEMONAR>!!>!>!>>>!!?????
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
weeding and making a steak sandwich, prolly
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
A FINE LIST, SIR

Throw in Emu, ScruU2wice, and Matt Harty.

I would say Professor Cool, but even after all these years I still think he might've just been Gadzooks before Gadzooks was Gadzooks
nah man prof. cool was mark riddles' roommate
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Oh man did Prof Cool quit the internet? If so the internet is a lamer place without him
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
i think he did
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
oh man good for him! i remember the last time i talked to him (which was like 7 years ago i think) he said he was getting married and he was really happy. i'm glad that he hasn't returned to the internet, in that case

UPDATE that girl texted me back she's going on a road trip but she wants to hang when she gets back :o
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
You really in a punk band or is it another one of those "I'm 21, but I'm really 13 things?"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
haha no i really am in a punk band! we're called "Filthy Wizard". i'm like the guy picciotto of the group, but when guy picciotto didn't play anything and kind of just did hype man stuff
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
Is it a shitty pop punk band, ska punk, hardcore, or just good old fashioned punk? Because if it's pop punk you should just call yourself a bunch of backstreet boys.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
daisy daisy give me your answer do
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
you guys i met this cute girl at a show i played in brooklyn saturday night (oh yeah i'm in a punk band i forgot to tell you guys oops)

she liked our set so i was like "hey i'm gonna talk to this attractive female who liked our band" so i talked to her about stuff and it was cool and i got her number

i just texted her "hey what's up? this is john from filthy wizard" (filthy wizard is the name of the band i'm in this is important)

she wrote "hey filthy wiz!"

now i don't know what to write back

also i'm drunk
4:57 IN THE PPPPMMMMMMM!!!!!!

THAT'S OFFICIALLY FILTHY WIZARD TIME.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
we're a good times garage punk band

here

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
Give that broad the filthy wizard when she gets back
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
NEW AVATAR TIME
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
oh come on sam
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
You look like someone just farted and ruined your good time.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
oh come on sam
THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I'VE DONE THIS TO YOU.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Wait, really?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Also, Filthy Wizard is all about the good times k0k0!
The Unicorn
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
I'M ALL ABOUT GOOD TIMES TOO.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
That's fine. You're about good times.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
I'M ALL ABOUT FARTING TOO.
The Glum Cunt
Lets the good times roll....out of my ass.

NEW FACE IN HELL