Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

my baby's mama
glowbelly is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:43 PM       
a-fucking men, wreck. who does this little bitch think he is?

i think someone is sad that his woman won't slap her fat titties in his face, and shake her bottom over his crotch all dirty like, when he tries to give her money.

she probably goes out and buys sex toys instead. BIG GIANT DILDOS TO MAKE UP FOR HER WEE UNCUT CANADIAN BOY.

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Well, seeing as how I have a girlfriend, and am in no shortage of sexual experience, I'm pretty sure you are much more "sad and hopeless."

Your "sexual experience" consists of deciding whether or not to buy a Fillet Of Fish and wondering if it will taste like a cunt.

And mentioning it to everyone who would listen.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:44 AM       
ACHIMP MADE ME LOL
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
WEE UNCUT CANADIAN BOY.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING UNCUT? I'LL NEVER DO IT WITH A GIRL THEYLL LOOK AT ME PENIS WITH IT'S FREAKISH FORESKIN AND VOMIT ALL OVER ME

AND THIS IS HOW CANNIBAL SERIAL KILLERS COME ABOUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A CANNIBAL
The Goddamned Batman
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:53 AM       
If I'm not mistaken, Glowbelly prefers uncut. I think she was just finding random things to make fun of SSA about.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 03:52 AM       
OKAY WAIT A SECOND, I THOUGHT LAPDANCES WERE LIKE THIS???

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:40 AM       
i'm just gonna shake my head and roll my eyes and take my leave. :P

poopyone is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:03 AM       
It's mostly like that, but the women don't have moustaches. The guy with the hoof hands is spot on though.
my baby's mama
glowbelly is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:33 AM       
i love that picture
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 10:02 AM       
sigh.

for gods sake, there is nothing wrong with expressing your sexuality.

do you think the strippers are all helpless little junkies who cant do anything else? that they are like slaves or something?

i know a lot of girls that have stripped in their day, and most of them do it because it brings in good money (one girl i knew had a masters in business and psychology, and paid for them by stripping). but there is nothing wrong with it. they fufill a demand, and get paid pretty well for it.

so, it is wrong for a girl to use what god gave her to profit because you have some hang up about women that they have to be damsels in distress to your chivalry, but i bet you are the type of prick that would refuse to tip a waitress cause she did not run her ass over and refill your coffee fast enough.

what you are is a hypocrit. you pretend your view is that you want to protect the sanctity of love amd women, but what you really want is to strike out at all the bitches that do not need a piece of shit like you to approve of their lifestyle choices.

GO GET A HOOKER NEXT PROTO.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:26 PM       
NO, GET A MAIL ORDER BRIDE
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:51 PM       
Good call George.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 03:06 PM       
As soon as you're old enough, I bet you become a regular at all the tittie bars in town.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 03:13 PM       
hell the real plan is to go where the men strip. most of the places have after parties, and the chicks are all so horny even you dirty canuks could get some.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
posted by wreck:
since when is having a relationship and all that goes with it a testament to the worth of someone? I seriously PITY you for being too insecure and lonely to fend off the ugly g/f i am sure you have.

It has nothing to do with my worth what-so-ever. Also, my girlfriend is not ugly at all, you fucking cunt. So, lay off, you don't know shit. Why would I try and fend off someone I love? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Oh yeah, I guess you can go around talking about how tough you are because you're alone, wow, you've 'chosen' to be alone, good for you.

Quote:
posted by wreck:
As for sexual experience, i don't believe you, but even then it's in no way a means of saying you are better than someone. Better at what? sticking your dick in holes? I think you are such a fucking insecure little brat that you have to ruin proto's fun because of your own hangups.
I have no hang-ups, and I'm not insecure. Why would I be insecure when I have nothing to worry about? I'm not in some type of desperate need of anything at all, I'm completely happy and secure with myself and any relationships I have.

Quote:
You're obviously from a time and place where pigheaded barbarians would place their affirmation of masculinity in their sexual endeavors. Well, I have to break it to you, but this is 2003. Sex doesn't mean shit about who you are, and how much worth you have.

Oh, and if your lady enjoys being drilled like sheetrock to the beat of "Wonderwall," then don't let her go no matter what.
1. I don't listen to Oasis and haven't for years. 2. I'm not affirming anything through 'sexual endeavors;' all I said was that when Protoclown claimed to have much more than I'll ever have was that I'm in no shortage of sexual experience. Sex doesn't make me 'cool' or 'hip' or whatever, I really don't give a shit what my preception is here, because it's obvious that I'm one of, if not, they least popular or liked person on these boards. Wow, none of you, except for Chimp, know the real me. I can act like an asshole through the internet, even though I am not one in real life. Fun stuff.

Quote:
posted by achimp:
Your "sexual experience" consists of deciding whether or not to buy a Fillet Of Fish and wondering if it will taste like a cunt.

And mentioning it to everyone who would listen.
First of all, it was a joke, because I would never buy a Filet of Fish. :/ I wasn't meantioning it to everyone that would listen either, I was joking around with you and ___. Anyway, I hate to talk about anything I do with my girlfriend around you guys because I know that you don't have any thing to currently discuss yourself. Also, you were the one trying to insinuate that you had fingered your ex-girlfriend. Congratualations. I can't help it if I have done more with my girlfriend. :/
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:17 PM       
I'll post it again since you don't bother to read.
Quote:
"But at least, despite my relative lack of experience, I know that I'm not as sad and hopeless as you."

Well, seeing as how I have a girlfriend, and am in no shortage of sexual experience, I'm pretty sure you are much more "sad and hopeless."

you are saying that since you have a g/f and you do sexual things, you are better (or not as bad) as proto. You directly say since you have a g/f and sex you are not as "sad and hopeless" as proto. Now try to tell me you're not assessing worth based on having a hole to stick your dick into. As for your insecurities, they are evident by your need to confirm the looks of your g/f. You say you can be an asshole online and it doesn't matter because no one knows you in real life, but you still feel the pathetic need to say "Also, my girlfriend is not ugly at all, you fucking cunt". Pretty insecure sounding to me. I don't have any reason to even believe an asshole like you would have a g/f.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:24 PM       
Wreck said it quite well.

One minute, you're flapping your gums about the titties you get to slap around, and how that makes you King Shit over in Mounti Town. Then you're claiming you never said anything along those lines.

And instead of "acting" like an asshole on here, I think your time would be much better spent "acting" like you don't post here. Having nothing better to do than hang around on here "acting" like an asshole seems awfully sad and pathetic to me.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
you are saying that since you have a g/f and you do sexual things, you are better (or not as bad) as proto. You directly say since you have a g/f and sex you are not as "sad and hopeless" as proto. Now try to tell me you're not assessing worth based on having a hole to stick your dick into. As for your insecurities, they are evident by your need to confirm the looks of your g/f. You say you can be an asshole online and it doesn't matter because no one knows you in real life, but you still feel the pathetic need to say "Also, my girlfriend is not ugly at all, you fucking cunt". Pretty insecure sounding to me. I don't have any reason to even believe an asshole like you would have a g/f.
No, you were the one who immediately debased it to a level of looks. I was merely asserting that you had no idea what you were talking about, that my girlfriend wasn't ugly at all. Yes, I said I wasn't as sad and hopeless as Protoclown, but only because he was trying to place his own worth above my own, making himself feel better about his much more insecure and pathetic existence. I never said I was 'better' just that I wasn't sad or hopeless. You're the one who is an asshole, attempting to insult both me and other people with completely baseless slander. Get your facts straight; also, don't insinuate things that are not true about someone and then hold your yourself as being some moral paradigm when they or someone else defends themself. I don't have an reason to believe an asshole like you has any sense or intelligence at all, so this post may be completely pointless.

Quote:
One minute, you're flapping your gums about the titties you get to slap around, and how that makes you King Shit over in Mounti Town. Then you're claiming you never said anything along those lines.
Find me one example of my claiming that I slap around titties or anything like that. All I said was that I was in no shortage of sexual experience, which was in response to Protoclown's 'insults.' You guys just need to get over your bitter loneliness.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:34 PM       
"Yes, I said I wasn't as sad and hopeless as Protoclown, but only because he was trying to place his own worth above my own, making himself feel better about his much more insecure and pathetic existence."

the fact you thought he was doing this shows exactly what we are talking about. Seriously, if you aren't insecure, why do you argue about people none of us even knows.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:38 PM       
Yes, I do that because I'm a complete neurotic, not because I'm insecure.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:43 PM       
same goddamn thing. You ooze insecurity. Proto totally admitted what he did was no big deal yet you STILL had to show him who's boss. You fucking asshole. Show your g/f this thread and i'm sure she will be so proud of you.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:51 PM       
Its kind of funny how you people keep referring to women as merley "holes". I'm sure your future or current girlfriends will just love your obviously deeper sense of romantics.

Not that I agree with Royal, he was insinuating superiority, but Proto set a trap for him to do so.

Intentionally or not, proto's use of the phrase "sad and hopeless" in a thread concerning sexual issues does warrent instinctual reaction.

Either way, I assure you, vaginas are much nicer than the majority of "holes" you'll find when it comes to sticking your dick inside them.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:54 PM       
THIS THREAD MAKES ME
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Its kind of funny how you people keep referring to women as merley "holes". I'm sure your future or current girlfriends will just love your obviously deeper sense of romantics.

Either way, I assure you, vaginas are much nicer than the majority of "holes" you'll find when it comes to sticking your dick inside them.
I have to agree, it's kind of under-rating the hole thing. I don't look for a nice hole, it's the fucking person that counts. (DUH!)
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 07:01 PM       
snakeass, i only hope you're not such an insecure-acting dweeb irl. if you are, your girlfriend must be hella desperate.