Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM        Microshock's PS3 Thread
Just keep your PS3 boner in here, please. That includes any thinly veiled comments about games like Uncharted 2.

Also, I suggest you read this article: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-...t-149259.phtml

Here's an excerpt:
So, what is it about Sony fanboys that makes them more obnoxious? Perhaps it's the way they were raised. Let's face it, most fanboys, no matter their preference, are predominantly teenagers who have had mommy and daddy buy them a games console. If a Sony fanboy got his mother to buy him a $599 PS3, then he is clearly a rather rich teenager. You combine an adolescent with money and what do you get? One irritating little son of a bitch. Conversely, perhaps that kid was poor and spent all his money on a PS3 (which was, when it launched, the most expensive console on the market), and had no more money left to buy another machine, so he clung to his purchase like a limpet and became deranged as he tried to justify the cash he spent.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Me and my family are certainly not rich, I thought the 600 dollar price point the PS3 came out at was crazy. We're not poor though. I have a job and I can definitely buy a 360, its just useless to me, I have a better product with better games and hardware. And the fact that I am a PC gamer means I will never ever want to pay to play online, also why i wont pay for MMO's or shit like OnLive.

Nice job trying to create a story, maybe you should make one about Xbots such as yourself and how they try to come off on the internet as funny/sarcastic people rejected from 4chan but are really just sad on the inside. No thanks for this thread though, you can use it from time to time to grieve, make it your blog? You can just put all of your snide remarks in here, and then use it when necessary in another time/place when replying to me
Closed Thread