Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM       
This Friday I'm getting a tattoo of my dog as the Kaiser, it's the beginning of a World War 1 themed chest piece.

BIRTHDAY TATTOO
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM       
more like IRONIC HIPSTER TATTOO.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM       
more like climb dick mountain and drown in a cumpool
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 04:20 PM       
That is a good tattoo, Otto. I want a Kaiser dog.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM       
My dog's name is Kaiser Wilhelm. He's A-OK.

That was very funny. Well done.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:57 PM       
The final piece will have my dead dog, Pook/Cyclops, on the other side of my chest as a British Tommy, with No Man's Land in the middle (complete with a downed biplane).
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 04:18 AM       
March 25th is Melt Emoticon Appreciation Day

We can also talk about all the other gay emoticons no one has used since 2003

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 05:36 AM       

OR THE BEST EMOTICOBS EVER
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 08:03 AM       
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 03:07 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Catholic wackiness differs greatly from Protestant wackiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
darkvare do you even learn evolution in schools

its because in america we have all this stuff called knowledge and technology and science and religious people realize this and it makes them feel stupid so they try to justify themselves
of course you're not going to have that in a place thats very religious/mexico
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm not going to get into all my bleeding heart bullshit, but sleeping around isn't my style. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 01:09 AM       
I <3 M.E.A.D.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 08:55 AM       
I had one everloving fuck of a bad weekend and a pounding headache now. To hell with this weekend and fuck the Excedrin recall
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 09:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
the Excedrin recall
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 10:59 AM       
excedrin recall? uh oh i should look into th
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM       
I heard from somebody that there might not be real excedrin on shelves for another YEAR.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 12:06 PM       
That's why I take vicodin.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM       
Or you could just take Advil and have a Coke.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Or you could just take Coke.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM       
Why is womti posting snuff anime now? Why can't he just die in real life and leave us alone.

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 04:13 PM       
the one getting snuffed is catherine; a loli from vampirefreaks ;<
also guys I have a room and cable TV now anyone wanna come over and make out :o
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 08:06 PM       
i added facebook to my hosts file so now on websites with facebook elements in sidebars or facebook comments i get "THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED" and it's making the internet a good deal better.

though the facebook frame on the front page of i-mockery still appears and i don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUC K U ROg