Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 07:05 PM        Ayahusca Part Duex
EMBARKING ON YET ANOTHER AYAHUSQUARO ADVENTIARO:

Dried ayahusca vine! yay! DEEPLY ROOTED IN AMAZONIAN MYTHOLOGY AND ANTRHOPOLOGY, used in rituals for years, much like peyote! Generally other substances are added. They believe a God or Goddess lives inside the vine, and by taking it you are opening communion with her. Used in healing rituals, embarkments into spiritual realms, and other super medicinal powahs. It's also legal :D

CHALIPONGA leaves. Contains dmt. This plant is also legal, and is an admixture to the Ayahusca vine. It's fun! Usually the ingredient used is psychotria viridis, this is way stronger! Way way stronger, so much stronger they say you have to take the viridis a few times before you take this or HORRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Syrian rue seeds! These contain harmaline just like the ayahusca vine, it's basically a replacement that is supposed to be stronger, or at least easier to purify. It's also legal! I believe it also contains some other chemicals that arent found in the ayahusca vine. It's an maoi.

Mimosa Hostilis, the favorite among most ayahusquaros because it contains only NN DMT, while chaliponga also contains 5meo dmt. IT TASTES LIKE SHIT. It's also legal. DONT YOU LOVE THEM SOUTH AMERICAN SHAMANISTIC ETHNEOBOTANICALS?

A green alcoholic liquid? Tastes like shit? Supposed to put mint and liquorish in it? Why what could it be! It's absinthe! Hurray! ABSINTHE. That's only a small small smaaaalll amount of what i have, but hey! WHAT CAN I SAY. CUPS OF NOODLES TASTE GREAT.

MR DUCK, i won him playing bingo in the mental instution!

Me looking super smart before i ingest enough chemicals to burn away half of my remaining brain cells.

You'll notice i have enough ayahusca supplies for about... i dunno, 30 trips? Probably more really... LETS SEE HOW MANY TRIPS I CAN SQUEEZE INTO ONE. I like the zero point, the point in between ODIng and death. IT SHALL BE FUN.
And that's not even counting the shrooms, and lsd! POOKAPOOKA. I'm excited! I'll have pictures of the ayahusca brew when im done.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 07:39 PM       
gezundtheit
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 07:49 PM       
users are losers and losers are users
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
I've got a bottle of 100° absinthe and one of 160°. Both have been soaking in a large supply of wormwood for three months now. A true Bohemian friend.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
If you're going to commit suicide while showing pictures of your drug paraphenalia, the least you could do is make sure the pictures are working.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:13 PM       
they were working, I guess geocities instated some kind of bandwidth limit on users. That's DISTURBING.

I got absinthe and powdered absinthe and have been thujone extracting for a few days now.

And I'm not commiting suicide, I'm just getting really high, sir. Now is the best time to do it, on the decent through the equinox.

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:15 PM       
Use paintedover.com to host yer pictures, missy.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:18 PM       
tank ye kindly me lord. Can i even link directly to them without all the .txing?

Also it's about time I went aforward with the contruction of self-suggestable influences of invokation and other ritualistic incarcerations about my BREW. Also the forcing of energetic thoughtforms into it. CHARGE.

EDIT: LOOK IT STATED WORKING AGAIN, ITS EVIL.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:24 PM       
Or Photobucket.

PSSSST...they still don't work.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:24 PM       

"I was a boozer, a user, and a loser!"
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:29 PM       
alright it should be fixed now, i Used paintedlovers as per chojin's reccomendation.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:32 PM       
I have no idea what your taking :/ what happened to good old booze and pot?
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:41 PM       
it got boring after ten years of abuse. Besides, you have to smoke so much pot to get a real good hallucinagenic trip...
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:45 PM       
I quit after 10 years because I didn't remember what was so great about getting high.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM       
Forgetting that you're alive.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:30 AM       
i used this paintedover.com and now my avatar is a red x. what's up with that?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:33 AM       
http://img9.paintedover.com/uploads/9/bcaapi.jpg
http://paintedover.com/uploads/7/rolleyesbarfrs.gif

just on observation, maybe you need a "img#" in your url :/
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:33 AM       
They decided to censor the picture of your nipple that you were using. Finally.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:37 AM       
i think it's this:

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 05:48 AM       
Say hello to the spirits for me, kahl.

Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:03 PM       
And slap an elf on the ass while you're at it.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:41 PM       
I didn't get very high. I let some asshole talk me into ingesting it early because he's impatient. The body high was great, but the ontological fuckyourmindoverpart was kind of lacking. Luckily i didnt purify the dose too much yesterday, so ill still be able to get toasted tonight.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 01:40 PM       
I don't know about all these herbs and shit, but wouldn't it be a cheaper, better high if you just smoked just weed, did some opium or chewed some shrooms?
I've smoked some Salvia divinorum and it was nothing. There seem to be a large quantity of marijuana replacements that claim to get you high but they don't. Or forgive me for being obtuse. They don't claim to get you "high" per se, but they have all these "effects" like meditation, exploration and spiritual perceptions.
The facts are that if these herbs truly do get you high, the FDA and the DEA would be all over that shit making it illegal.
Aren’t they more like, “enhancers” or something like that?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Forgetting that you're alive.
OMFG DEF POETRY

He also looks like a Hanson boy
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2004, 04:30 PM       
Um, Ill start with cheaper! No, because i paid really cheap for this.

As for the better high, and the illegal part.. that's definitley not true, think of how San Pedro is legal, despite there having been people claiming the mescaline content is higher than Peyote. This stuff is basically like peyote, in that it fucks you up and makes you feel insane for a while. Don't believe the lies mcclain! There are way better drugs out there than you know. Like i said, this stuff has been used in south america for like thousands of years. Then I have some Fly Algaric mushrooms, which are said to be the SOMA of the Rig Veda. Then there's shit like datura, which is easily the most hallucinagenic compound on the face of the earth... most people who take sizable doses of it go crazy, die, or some combination of the two. I've taken datura, can you tell

As for Salvia, i can't say. I've heard it can get you really high if you smoke it right, and ive tried it a few times and the only thing i got were weird visuals. Like that tiger in Kelly Chaos' avatar eatting naked women, which was accompanied by a strange CHOMPing feeling.
Anyway, this shit blows weed away, weed is like pussy shit compared to this. Even acid begins to pale. I just need to cook it till it's pure and not stopping because some asshole's getting ancy! The high was still good though, imagine an ecstatic pulse pulsing so strongly through your body sometimes you cant even walk. Like you're having an orgasm, for about an hour straight.... and that was just the weak ass body high, the mind fuck is great when you get to that.