Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 10:46 AM       
Does he think that the white race is better than every other race based on genetics, Max? Not that I have seen. So you would be advised to pull back your race card.

So he calls third world nations "turd world nations". Big fucking deal. Argue the statement that these countries aren't shit. And FAIR, because you know they have NO political bias () points out that the countries are non-white, like he made the statements based on that fact.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM       
Vinth;

I know Boortz has a lengthy screed about how Racism and Bigotry mean different things, and I know how much correct word usage means to you, so lets just say comparing Hispanics to rabbits makes him biggot and lot's of other things he says just make him a human bag of crap. Your allowed to like him. It's not like it's a surprise.

Old May 7th, 2003, 11:59 AM       
He has a right to his opinion, Max. But because he is using the wrong terms to convey a point doesn't make him a prick. It may make him a bit excentric, but not a bigot. He has not called for whites to dominate society, has he?
Old May 7th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
Is that what it takes to be a biggot, Vinth? If so, there's almost no biggotry at all in this country.

Of course he has a right to express himself however he chooses, as I already said. You have a right to like him. I have a right not to be at all surprised by that.

You might think it's eccentric, I think it's slimy, repulsive and ignorant. It's not a matter of PC. I don't believe in PC you browridged guinea closet case. I'm not 'offended' by him, I just think he's a sack of shit. That's my right, isn't it?

Old May 7th, 2003, 12:10 PM       
Yes, Max, that is your right. AS it is mine to think you would sell out your family for a pack of Kosher hot dogs.
Old May 7th, 2003, 12:24 PM       
Wait a second, wait a SECOND now? Are you in some way pointing to the fact I'm a Jew? 'Caue I missed that.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
So he calls third world nations "turd world nations". Big fucking deal. Argue the statement that these countries aren't shit. And FAIR, because you know they have NO political bias () points out that the countries are non-white, like he made the statements based on that fact.
Of course he has a right to his opinion. I am not calling for him to be censored. But I cannot believe that you would defend him! Not even Ronnie will defend Savage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
He has a right to his opinion, Max. But because he is using the wrong terms to convey a point doesn't make him a prick. It may make him a bit excentric, but not a bigot. He has not called for whites to dominate society, has he?
Vince, did you see what he said about rape? About Latinos? He is obviously bigoted against women and Latinos! How can you read those statements and conclude otherwise?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
What is the implication when he is saying that there is a conspiracy between the homosexuals and the minorities to "outbreed" white people...? So what? Do the United States of America have a color code?

His talk is eugenic in its premise, which in my opinion, yes, makes him a flat out piece of crap racist.

And watching you defend his "methods" is quite amusing. What about the line about the girl scouts getting a thrill from the prospect of being raped? I guess he's just "from another era," right Vince? What era might that be? I guess he's not much of a fan for charity work, huh?

We've had the Chomsky inquisition, now it's time for you to give some answers.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:00 AM       
SORRY

I'm just curious what kind of person can follow Chomsky. He seems. . .fucken nutters. I guess I was hoping someone would try and seriiusly defend him.

"And I question all the people I listen to constantly. Many times I disagree or they are flat out wrong. Just because I constantly don't shout out about it doesn't mean that always agree with them."

They not extreme enough for your Vince?