Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:29 AM        NIGHTMARES :chatter
What are the worst nightmares you've ever had?

I had my worst one last night. It was like a Silent Hill game or something. I was walking around Kings Dominion, and there was this new ride there that would take you by your feet and just hang you upside down about 25 feet in the air. I never went on it for some reason, and I don't remember the details, but I remember that around every corner there was this guy with a really big head and a small body. It scared the fuck out of me, and I don't know why...and a really fat naked lady was chasing me around.

I'm serious.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:38 AM       
I should have warned you that this sort of stuff happens when you hang out with me :<
...for breakfast?!
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 12:39 AM       
The little guy had pink hair.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 01:11 AM       
I dreamt I was being chased by 8 rabbits. The leader was a white rabbit and the other seven rabbits were black. It was pitchblack dark and I was playing in a sand inside a spotlight. A black rabbit appeared into the inside edge of the circle then the next appeared and on and on until the white rabbit appeared right in front of me. I jumped 10 feet high and grabbed one of the bars of the monkey bar. i looked down. the white rabbit started hopping while the others followed, forming a shape of an 8. i climbed onto the top of the monkey bar and jumped from one bar to the next. i felt a rattle and turned around. the rabbits came running straight at me. i freaked and started running. i jumped off the monkey bar and kept running in the dark. I saw a fence inside the spotlight. i jumped onto the fence and started climbing as high as i could until a glass window obstructed my escape. i looked down and the white rabbit was standing in a middle of a circle which the black rabbit had formed. the white rabbit jumped onto the fence, came running straight to me, he had bloodshot eyes and bloody fangs. he opened his mouth wide. thats when i woke up without a head. i got out of bed and had breakfast and went to school, saw all my friends and they all had no heads.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 01:58 AM       
i saw a video of a woman giving birth. it made me sick. For a week after I had nightmares from it. Seriously I would wake up covered in what I hope was sweat. it scared me so bad that I was extremely paranoid the first time i had sex because of those scary, scary nightmares.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:07 AM       
I dreamt that everyone in my family turned into zombies and they ate me. But all of the doors were locked and their were no clean knives.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:36 AM       
It's kind of gay, but a while ago I dreamt that I was looking out my window, watching my brother climb a ladder set against the neighbor's house for some reason, and when he came to the top, he fell off. I screamed and ran down the stairs to see if he was OK, then I woke up. It was frightening because I'd been convinced it was real, while I usually have a half-awareness that I'm dreaming.

I also once dreamt that my whole family was preparing for the inevitable death of my dad, which also seemed completely real. Plus a dream before that one about my mother dying, in which everyone (including my dad) thought it completely rational that me, my sister and my dad would be euthanised as well so we could be with her. It's much more scary than any dream about supernatural things, and I've had plenty of those.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 05:20 AM       
For the most part, my recollection of nightmares fades after time. But there's two that I can still recall a fair bit of.

One was like from when I was 4. I remember there were bats and baby chicks flying around are house, and I was running around trying to get away. Then I went into the back room (basically a storage room), and saw an alternating ring of bats and chicks, flying in a ferris wheel-like circular motion.

I've also had about 3 or 4 zombie nightmares. But the only one I can remember much of happened about 3-4 years ago. A little bit of information about one part though: There was a girl in my junior year of high school, who I thought was pretty cute. She was a tiny little thing, with wavy/curly jet-black hair. She had fair skin, and always seemed rather shy. She wasn't goth or anything.

So anyway, me and two guys, who I guess are my friends in the dream, are trying to escape a city overrun with zombies. We're all unarmed, and are trying to get away. We end up hiding behind a dumpster as a zombie comes by on the other side (think of Fellowship, when the Hobbits are hiding from the Wraith under the treebranch.) I think we eventually climbed up a fire escape, and we were looking down at all the zombies who were reaching out to us.

Cut ahead, and suddenly one friend has a pipe, and another had a wrench or something (I think one of them killed Mr. Boddy in the Hall), and we run up to a record store. We start banging on the door and screaming to get in, and we see a guy in there. He looks up, grabs a gun, and comes toward the door. He opens it up, we push our way in, and lock the door. My friends try to tell the guy about all the zombies he seems to be oblivious too. I'm just looking around the store.

Suddenly, I'm alone, and there are zombies pressed up against every window. And right outside the door is that girl. And she says "The pain of being dead." And I wake up.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:12 AM       
I dreamed once that I was having sex with no less than TEN really hot women, and it felt completely real. The spookiest thing is that when I woke up, I was all wet.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:21 AM       
I once dreamed that I was sitting in the car, and my mom was going to take me shopping with her. I held her hand in the car, and I could feel it. Then I see her walking away, but I still feel her disembodied hand. Then I see this horrible man wearing star-shaped children's sun glasses staring at me through the windshield with this insane grin. I woke up crying in terror.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 10:08 AM       
I recently had a dream that I got caught in the crossfire of a drug deal gone bad, and I was gut-shot. I fell to the ground, and I could feel my inestines falling out of me. I was begging my friend to shoot me. I was just laying there in agony waiting to die, and I couldn't die.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:26 PM       
The worst one i could remember is the one where a guy with slick black hair and no eyes shot me in the stomach and i could swear i felt it. Then it ends with the guy buring me alive.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:43 PM       
No kidding, i had a dream last night that Freddy Kurger came after me.

He chased me around this graveyard. I was able to evade him most of the time because I have nothing but lucid dreams. I got some guns and blew a few holes in him, of course that didnt work. I left a big cloud of dust from the guns, and Freddy jumped out of it and grabbed me. He was about to kill me but I realized it was a dream and woke up.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 03:34 PM       
My nightmares are really fucking dumb

One time I had a dream I was a construction worker and I got a sledge hammer to the face and I could see my blood and teeth flying everywhere. I swear I could feal it. Then I woke up and screamed

Another time I had a dream I was on a boat and I fell in and I got bit by a shark and I was just spouting out blood from all orifices in great detail and gore. I also woke up screaming

Another time I had a dream where I had to kill my sister and my cousin because they turned into zombies. They didn't have rotting flesh or anything, they just laughed evil and they had really blue eyes and everything was blue

Another time I had a dream where I had a fish tank full of pirahanas(sp) and I opened it up and they all jumped out. I flew out of my bed before they bit me.

I have plenty more freaky dreams. I still have the running around your school naked dreams
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:36 PM       
all my nightmares are of when bigger people make me eat poop or the walls of poop are collapsing down on me...

C:/ is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:05 PM       
When I was pretty little I saw Pulp Fiction. Mia Wallace was the scariest woman I ever saw. When I went to bed that night I dreamt that I had to go to the bathroom, but when I was walking there I saw Mia Wallace from behind, with the creepy hair and all. Then she turned around and her face was all rotten and gross. After being chased all over the place for a few minutes, I woke up in either a puddle of sweat. Worst of all, I really had to pee but there was no way in hell I was gonna go and walk to the bathroom after having that dream.
...for breakfast?!
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
My nightmares are really fucking dumb
Don't worry about it. When I was a kid, I had a recurring nightmare about us going to Chuck E. Cheese, I'd somehow get locked in a "basement" with a robot version of Bullwinkle coming after me, his arms going up and down.

I'm not trying to be random or funny, it was scary.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:23 PM       
I had a recurring one when I was 2 or 3 involving this old man dressed up in a 3-piece suit coming out of the TV and dragging me into it, where I'd start falling. It happened about 4 or 5 times until I yelled for mom :< Then he didn't bother me anymore :<

Schimid, we're going to go to Muvico to see the Rundown sometime soon...PM me with when you're going next and we'll Dance, Dance, Dance.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM       
My scariest nightmare was once I had a few years ago. It was one of those dreams where you are 100% sure that you are dreaming and then you can alter the events (lucid dreaming). Usually in these dreams I can will myself awake if I feel like it, but every time I willed myself awake I would still be in the dream. After like the 10th time trying I finally felt like I was actually awake and I even got out of bed and everything. When I was brushing my teeth, all the walls and the mirror in my bathroom started melting into itself. It fucking scared the hell out of me. That's when I woke up again, laid in bed for a while. This time when I left my bedroom I tripped and I had the jerking motion one gets when this happens while sleeping. I woke up in my bed yet again.

It was at this point that I was fucking horrified out of my mind. I thought I was going to be stuck in one of these continuous loops for eternity. But I was officially awoken that time...or was I?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:42 PM       
Jesus Esuohlim, you're going to give me nightmares...

I say that because the exact same thing has happened to me. Although at first, I had this dream I was being chased by something that was going to rip me apart (I forget what) and suddenly realized I was dreaming and woke myself up, only to still be dreaming...

It's kinda frightening because when you finally wake up for real, you're still unsure whether or not you are awake.

Sometimes as I fall asleep before these kinda dreams happen, it feels like I know my eyes are closed but I can still see my walls and room and stuff through my eyelids.

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:46 PM       
I usually don't have nightmares that often. Though the scariest ones I have had in the past were the ones were I knew I was dreaming, but couldent wake up. I got the shit scared out of me thinking I would be their forever. But I would eventually wake up...or would I?
...for breakfast?!
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
My scariest nightmare was once I had a few years ago. It was one of those dreams where you are 100% sure that you are dreaming and then you can alter the events (lucid dreaming).
That doesn't work for me. I knew that what I was doing was EXACTLY like a Silent Hill game (In the dream, I remember going "Yeah, I haven't even gotten a gun yet") but I can never change the events.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 08:59 PM       
If you really want to, there's a way you can learn how to do it. I'm not sure where to find information on it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd
I usually don't have nightmares that often. Though the scariest ones I have had in the past were the ones were I knew I was dreaming, but couldent wake up. I got the shit scared out of me thinking I would be their forever. But I would eventually wake up...or would I?
AND WAY TO BE ORIGINAL, NERD. YOU ASSHOLE. YOU HAVE NOW MADE MY LIST, RIGHT BETWEEN PERNDOG AND KELLYCHAOS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:13 PM       
Thanks for reminding me of those Esuohlim

My friend had a lucid dream about Freddy Kruger coming to kill him, i don't think it gets worse than that.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:15 PM       
The scariest dream I ever had was when I was small. It was in some sort of junk yard and it was always moving in fast, sharp movements. And there was a robot that was always after me with blood red eyes. There was also some sort of hairy midget trying to sell me stuff.
I have no idea what this dream is about... But it always scared the crap outta me.
Scouts honor. I had this dream. This isnt all of it though, this is just what i rembered.