Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Blowjob fetish? Am I getting any closer?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 12:18 AM       
Nowhere near. Solly chollie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 12:22 AM       
It's doing it with a Busey.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:16 AM       
Actually with Busey? Or just with Busey in the room watching? Because that is what I thought.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Is Fathom a furry? That seems to be the preferred fetish of choice for kids these days.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 04:03 PM       

"Yeah. Just like that Fathom. Nice an slow."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 07:58 PM       
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightmares
MAMA MIA!
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Aside from this thread Loveline is running pretty slow.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:18 PM       
Meh. There's not a lot of sorrow going on right now. Everyone else seems right happy.
MAMA MIA!
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:37 PM       
This is almost depressing.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:49 PM       
I'M STILL PLENTY SORROWFUL GUYS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:55 PM       
How are you, Terra? Wuh wuh wuh what's new?
MAMA MIA!
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I'm doing very well Fathom, thank you for asking. Not much new here these days. Aside from the broken heart, what are you up to?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:44 PM       
I'm not broken. I'm just in the throes of lurve.

I think this girl reciprocates.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:17 AM       
Do you know her from work, school...?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 11:38 AM       
Mutual acquaintances. I eventually found that we'd went to the same school, however I do no longer.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 11:58 AM       
Because of congraduations right? Is she still attending?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:28 PM       
She's actually going to college, as well. Jumped ahead a year. Rather, she'll be taking her freshman college courses on top of the bullshit High School English that's mandatory. After that's done, then she graduates.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:00 PM       
Nice, grab her while you can then. Take her to an amusement park or better yet a water park if nearby.

I went to a water park with this girl once. The sun was coming down and I looked deep into her eyes and saw the reflection behind me and was like "Hey, I can see the reflection in your eyes. Have you ever seen that James Bond movie where he looks into the girls eyes...sees a killer behind him and kills them both?"

She was like "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Ooooo, we've been to the waterpark, but with a few friends. Could always stand to go again.

Smooth, Mr. Bond.
Forum Virgin
Glass Onion is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
You didn't take me to the waterpark, asshole. I'd be tempted to tell eveyone your fetish if I could remember what it was.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
You wouldn't want to have gone. Maybe with your girl. You guys should go sometime!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Can you hear me callin' out your name? You know that I'm fallin' and I don't know what to say. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout. You know that I'm proud and I can't get the words out.