Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
EXACTLY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
There are many spectator-experts out there if you know what I mean.

I don't keep aquariums a lot because I can't stand cleaning them, it messes with my OCD too much. I used to raise tons of reptiles and amphibians (I once had a colony of over 45 tree frogs, until a new guy whose redleg didn't show up till he was out of quarantine wiped out the whole population). My personal favorites were always veiled chameleons, but I won't raise them again until I can afford the absolute perfect setup. I want to convert a shower stall.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
The only reptile I've ever owned was a leopard gecko named Mick Jagger.

I think having a chameleon would be pretty cool.

I don't know, though, the only pets I see in my near future (I'm movin' to NC and then living in the woods for a while in a year) is a dog.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
I have a leopard gecko right now. She's 14 and her name is Fido. Her mate, Spot, died a few years back.

Fido could have been a mother many times over, but she was a dumbass. Either that, or she performed a lot of home-abortions. She would always lay her eggs in the open, right under the heat lamp, and by the time I got to them in the morning they'd always be dried-out and unsalvageable
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
you're moving down HERE?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
I'm bad with pets. I forget to feed myself, they have no chance. Same reason why i won't have kids.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
I'LL NEVER FORGET TO FEED YOU, SHRUBFEST.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
CHEESE TOAST AND BEER.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
YAY! YOU REMEMBER!
teacup of sunshine
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Mick Jagger was a loooone wolf! I ended up giving him to a co-worker who wanted a leopard gecko for his daughter.

It depends on where HEEEERRRREEEEE is. Is it west of Asheville? Within a national forest, just south of a national park? Near the southern terminus of the Blue Ridge Parkway?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Nah nowhere near that.
I just meant nc inGenrea;l
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
CiG, I just watched a commercial for a touring Disney show the other day. How do they keep the heads from coming off when they're dancing around? Do they latch down somehow?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
It's a Disney secret.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
They've had their best imagineers working on that problem for the past 50 years.
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
Well then NC in general, yes. wanna makes out ??
Egg
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
CiG, I just watched a commercial for a touring Disney show the other day. How do they keep the heads from coming off when they're dancing around? Do they latch down somehow?
The heads fit kind of like hoods.
There's the big top part of the head with the face, and they normally have a long neck attached to be tucked under the costume.
Disney is pretty elaborate with some of theirs depending on what the character is doing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Ah. Thanks.

Here's a fun news story: Dump truck driver finds 2 year old wandering along highway, hands him to a prison work crew for safekeeping.
http://www.whiotv.com/news/19035806/detail.html#-
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
"Go play with the scary men while I finish my route."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
I had a night of guns, drinking and strippers last night. Am I supposed to feel even emptier today?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
sounds about right.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
I would have been ok, if I was doing all this with a girl.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
YAY! YOU REMEMBER!
Of course.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Shrub needs to come to Cali. I'll take sloppy seconds.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
It'd be on ninths or tenths by the time I was done with it.