Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:45 PM        Mods No More (live show chat rooms)
For those of you who've complained about over-moderation in the chat rooms during live episodes of Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum (which I've agreed with most of the time), I thought you'd like to know that ALL of them are being demodded and replaced by in-house people at theStream. It wasn't just a problem on our show, a lot of shows were receiving complaints about too many people getting banned, and the network along with its partners doesn't want to see people getting kicked out of the live chat rooms unless they really deserve it.

I know a bunch of you have posted on here before complaining about how you were booted from the chat rooms because a mod was being over-sensitive and simply didn't get your humor. Well, this should come as good news to you and hopefully that won't be the case anymore. That's not to say you should all of a sudden be on the warpath or anything, because there will obviously be mods for people who are intentionally trying to start shit in the chat rooms, but things should be much more relaxed now. Hooray!