Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
Speaking of orange soda, I just had my last one poured over delicious vanilla ice cream.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:07 PM       
Tried cheerwine today.

It was okay I guess. I think I would have preferred it in its krispy kreme format.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:11 PM       
Small doses.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Oatmeal Crisp cereal. Very good.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 08:35 PM       
peanut butter / hot fudge milkshake

it's so fucking good but i'm pretty sure once i finish it my carotid artery is going to clog and i am going to die instantly
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:32 PM       
I ate something that didn't sit well and am now miserable
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:53 PM       
Ham.

Pig is delicious.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:57 PM       
I only like bacon. Ham and pork are not that great.

I'm eating nothing right now, but I am going to go out and get something nice. Maybe fish and chips.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 11:09 PM       
I intensely dislike bacon.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:52 AM       
You intensely dislike life. Bacon is the only good thing that comes from a pig.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:25 AM       
Black forest ham is delicious. Bacon is good if its crispy. Truffles are pretty good.

I've been trying to cook more. Attempted to make Chicken Parmesan last night but forgot to bread the chicken first. The taste wasn't terrible but not very flavorful.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:32 AM       
I don't eat pork but the other day I saw a "turkey ham", as in ham somehow made of turkey, in a store and I was intrigued.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:02 AM       
Truffles don't come from pigs... unless you count finding them as coming from.

This is what I ate:
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM       
that looks a few steps up from fish and chips.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't eat pork but the other day I saw a "turkey ham", as in ham somehow made of turkey, in a store and I was intrigued.
Its usually turkey trying to be something else. Why don't you be yourself turkey. I used to draw you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Truffles don't come from pigs... unless you count finding them as coming from.

This is what I ate:

I do
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Bacon stands as everything wrong with food.

If pork was the Third Reich, Bacon would be Hitler.

EDIT: And ham, apparently, would be the Jews, all of you being Bacon sympathizers.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Bacon is the only good thing that comes from a pig.
What about love?
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:01 AM       
Love and Bacon then.

And truffles.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM       
bacon and ham both depend highly on how they are prepared and to a degree how they are cured

i've had terrible bacon and absolutely amazing ham
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 02:45 AM       
I wish I could prepare you all my coconut rum pork chops, barbecued pork roast, seared pork belly and tawny port-glazed pork loin just so I could see you all fall to your knees and cry about what you've been missing out on, begging forgiveness from the Gods of all that is Porcine and Delicious

I mean FUCK, the only meat on God's Green Earth that is more succulent than pork (when well prepared) is a perfectly baked chicken (grill and rotissierie fanatics are full of shit, 375 degrees, an oven, and common sense beat both out everytime when it comes to chicken)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 03:02 AM       
Jajaja. PORK PORK PORK PORK
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:33 AM       
The heck with all you pork haters. More ham, bacon, pork chops, pulled pork, pork sausage, canadian bacon, and pork rinds for me
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:56 AM       
Beer and vitamins.

For my health.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 10:43 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM       
FOR YOUR WIIIIIIIIIIIIINE