Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Oh yeah, that too. Except I would say, "your eyes are bloodshot from jerking in them, :rimshit.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
Thank you, Humor Auditor.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
guys, stop fighting with pram maven. he has aspergers. you are essentially picking on a retard
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
...i just realized that some cool people on here have aspergers too

uh what i meant was, pram maven has severe aspergers. yeah
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU #$^#@$%&$#^&$568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Translator View Post
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU JEW N*GGER SPIC CHINK
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Thank you, Humor Auditor.
And one day, when if you say something funny, I will audit it for you
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
...i just realized that some cool people on here have aspergers too

uh what i meant was, pram maven has severe aspergers. yeah
i use to think i had aspergers, then i realised i prob. just had avoidant personality disorder
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram MAven
Shy, you are a desperately sad loser. Fuck yourself
Sad fucking loser? I'm not the one who did a shitty caricature out of sculpy as currency for friendship. Which wasn't even recognizable WITH the greyscale filter.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i use to think i had aspergers, then i realised i prob. just had avoidant personality disorder
whew, ok cool ;(

i used to think i had it too. then i actually MET people with aspergers and was like "yeah, i'm way less socially awkward than that"

jeannette x had aspergers, and she was a pretty nice lady. kind of didn't get jokes, but it's all good

MILHOUSE

bill hicks isn't anywhere near as untalented as chuck pahalniuk, that horrid piece of shit. there are still some bits of his i find funny (the sucking your own dick thing is hilarious). but to be honest, i don't really take the artform of stand up that seriously anymore. i would have to say my favorite standup is prob dave chappelle, and he never really goes too deep into social issues. his bit on grape drink is fucking hilarious, though
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
jeanette talked about poops and dildos, though
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Sad fucking loser? I'm not the one who did a shitty caricature out of sculpy as currency for friendship.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
i don't remember poop talk, but i remember jamesman made some whiney thread about how dildos make it harder for men to satisfy ladies

jamesman kind of sucked, in retrospect
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
i didn't know that was a thought so much as a reality
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
Yeah, I was going to say that Jamesman kind of sucked in real time too

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
My money is on MLE.

I just saw this - he reminds me of Pram Maven, only funny.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
I think it might be contagious because I haven't been able to type coherently today. Everything that sounded right in my head has come out confusing and insulting.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
nah dawgs, it was willie who changed the thread title
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
and scabs and boogers and earwax
OH GOD
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
nah dawgs, it was willie who changed the thread title
i can't even do that anymore. chojin didn't change it when he edited it either i think

some weird thing with the bigger threads
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
well, i highly doubt it was rog. he doesn't really come around these parts too often

mew barios? nah that's unlikely

WAS IT YOU MILHOUSE ?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
I think it was the FBI
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
IT WAS ME READ ON FOR THE SECRAT

I can't do it the old way anymore, just like everyone else. Editing the thread's original post doesn't work anymore for some reason, so I'm only able to change thread titles if I double-click the name of the thread and then quickly hit Esc to stop the page from loading. Double-clicking brings the thread title up in a text box, which can then be edited.

This may only work for mods. Non-mods should try it on their own threads and see if it works but DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO TRY IT OUT, FUCKERS. I AM A SERIOUS.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog