Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin

musicisjustice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 07:15 PM        Anti-Ravers
Honestly, who are any of you to stereotype all ravers?
Personally, if you want to throw out labels I'm a metalhead but some of my best friends are into this scene of colorful hair, kandi beads, and techno. That doesn't give anyone the right to consider them as something less than just another highschool tagged group.

And you know what? They are probably the greatest people you could hope to meet. Try talking to one of them as a person and not some brain-dead fuck for once. Half of them couldn't be mean to anyone if their life depended on it, no matter what your style or socail group as long as you're respectful to theirs. Why? Because they're human.

Who's to say the ideal definition of a raver is a person who couldn't give a shit about anything less than whip-its, glow sticks, techno, ecstacy, and where they're going to get their next high.
So you've been to a few bad raves.
You've witnessed a few of this generations morons.
Guess what? You can't blame it all on one socail type!
This entire generation is in for a big wake up, it's been planned for years.
I'm not expecting a response to this rant. I doubt you'd tell your fans the truth that Ravers are human and have the same emotions as themselves. That you shouldn't be afraid to approach them at school or question them kindly about their style and PLUR.

This world will always be in a constant war, so why spread this? Telling children to hate other children, to label someone they've never even bothered to know and keep to that label with hate for all they come across.
Guess I just don't understand, but I don't think you or the people who have visited your site do either.
Way to go in spreading the stupidity that you've wasted so much time trying to stop, when you've only made it grow.

To the followers who think they listen to the "good music" like metal but all the same think 'pills are the way forward'. bullshit, you look like wankers sitting there spouting shit.

..I'm not a Raver. I'm a highschool freshman, and still completely amused by the fact that the amount of people that have more sense than the 10yr olds and pedophiles that run this site are so few in number these days.

To conclude.
The one last thing I want before I'm banned for opinionating.
Bless me with a response from one of the actual Anti-rave site owners.

If you're lucky I might just make you a podium.
Right next to the PLUR gods.

Hail to you witty biggots.