Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:16 PM       
k what should the icons be? pickles would be the obvious and gay choice, so let's think of something better
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM       
a Bob's Big Boy mascot
maybe it can display "THIS POSTER IS A BIG BOY" when you mouse over it
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Just look at all the people online right now. This was certainly the shot in the arm I-Mock needed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

MEOW MEOW MEOW
this momentous occasion deserves catdance
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:21 PM       
i have a smaller tiny dancer fatty cat on photobucket
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:21 PM       
:nipples
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM       
I was going to suggest something crass.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Everyone should negative rep the fuck out of this post

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:29 PM       
This will probably de-volve into what it is at other forums; firstly, a way to suck someone off in private about how funny you think they are, and secondly, a PM system that people actually remember to check.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Also this classic black theme is a bit of a nostalgia rush. You guys should all try it.

The problem is I keep thinking I'm logged out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM       
So we can't see who voted and said what? Like, can we see what someone said when they vote me down and who said it?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was going to suggest something crass.
Oh, oh, oh, posters with negative reputations should have this kid's head as their rep title.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
This will probably de-volve into what it is at other forums; firstly, a way to suck someone off in private about how funny you think they are, and secondly, a PM system that people actually remember to check.
Oh shit, you don't get PMed do you. I plan on getting tons of negative votes, but I don't want a bunch of PMs from the butthurt little asspies that I taunt.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:38 PM       
you should be able to see who repped your shit in your control panel
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:48 PM       
I like how you're able to easily make a reputation system, yet spambot prevention is still a fanciful pipe dream

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:50 PM       
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM       
k rep power is now calculated by:

1 point per 100 days since join date
1 point per 1000 posts

vets 4 lyfe

get repping you fags we need to make up for years of lost time
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:53 PM       
lol I totally got red-pickled for THAT one

was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:55 PM       
also, what classic black theme

your reputation depends on your answer
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:59 PM       
Uhhhhhh, New Mockery?

If there is a secret way to make the forums look exactly like they did in 2004 I'd totally use it. It'd have to be complete with the old "flashing negative-flipped eyes" logo.
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:01 AM       
if someone had a picture of the old forums i could probably remake it
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:02 AM       
BACK WHEN FATHER SPAZ WAS PROMENADING AROUND TOWN

was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:12 AM       
gw's current rep can be blamed entirely on his hate for 'a link to the past'
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:13 AM       
i wish i could disable the ability to give people positive rep
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:16 AM       
hey fuck you, I used I-Bapery immediately after it was installed and haven't switched back until now