Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

derrida is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:39 AM        raw meat
you gotta find yourself either a real good butcher shop or get friendly with a butcher but there are few things better than raw meat with a little salt and pepper
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:58 AM       
I just ate raw prime rib last night at work. Not half bad.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:27 PM       
what a waste of good meat
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:09 PM       
Who said anything about GOOD meat
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 07:51 PM       
I thought prime rib was an expensive cut of meat, usually.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:41 PM       
i only eat optimus prime rib
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:10 PM       
Very current, Matt Jack. A+
Ancient Mariner
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I thought prime rib was an expensive cut of meat, usually.
If it's actually a good cut. What I ate wasn't, and I consumed it on a bet.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 05:51 AM       
There was an episode of Wifeswap UK were one of the families only ate raw food (inc. meat). I don't remember why though. It was pretty gross.

Personally I don't mind a rare steak every once in a while but it feels wrong somehow to eat uncooked meat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM       
mmmmm. Beef tartar.

If only my family wasn't so petrified of salmonella.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM       
OK so I've never heard of this before and it sounds absolutely disgusting and stunningly unhealthy.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 02:11 AM       
we should all strive to be more like cavemen. LIVING IN CAVES IS THE BEES-KNEES
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 04:47 AM       
Sushi-grade fish is all right, but I wouldn't eat anything raw that wasn't supposed to be.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
Sushi-grade fish is all right, but I wouldn't eat anything raw that wasn't supposed to be.
I agree.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
what isn't suppose to be raw? some sort of cow that lives on mercury? (hint it would be already cooked lol!!)
BANNED

Old Jun 5th, 2007, 02:21 AM       
That's true, but cooking food has been scientifically proven to make foods more easily digestible by humans. Also it makes it taste good :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM       
CAVE GOOD.
BANNED

Old Jun 6th, 2007, 03:54 AM       
CAVE GOOOOD, cave FRIIIIIIIEND
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 05:20 PM       
there's nothing worse than a well done steak. in fact, anything above rare/medium rare means that you're probably a Mexican and like A-1 as well, and that's just awful.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:41 PM       
now now, italian. i enjoy a good medium rare steak dipped in a-1! it's delicious
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 09:26 PM       
So is a batch of intestinal parasites and food-borne illnesses included in this raw meat deal because hell yeah sign me up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 10:58 PM       
I've always wanted to do this, if only to gross people out by holding a cut of meat over my face and letting a torrent of cowblood pour into my mouth.
BANNED

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 01:53 AM       
Yea, that's a good way to vent your sexual frustrations.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 02:06 AM       
I'll be damned if Hellsing doesn't make blood look tasty as fuck
BANNED

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 02:13 AM       
and apparently it makes you want meat all over your face :O who needs gay bombsssss :O