Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

im me for e.z. hax :) !!
gimmidamonii is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 08:28 PM        New Josh Hansen Poster
One of the nicer Josh Hansen posters out there, I think.

http://www.thecolouredlights.com/JoshHansen.jpg

(edited because image was too wide)

Last edited by gimmidamonii : Jun 11th, 2007 at 08:37 PM. Reason: width
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 08:41 PM       
Who the fuck is Josh Hansen? And why do you care?

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 08:56 PM       
He's a famous video maker in Canada, I think it's pretty cool...
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Josh Hansen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Josh Hansen (born January 16, 1982) is an American soccer forward who currently plays for the California Victory in the USL First Division. On August 30, 2006, Hansen was signed by the Los Angeles Galaxy from the Southern California Seahorses of the Premier Development League, a Christian amateur team for whom he scored 8 goals in 15 matches during 2006.[1] Hansen had appeared and scored a goal as a guest player for the Galaxy reserves in a game against the Rapids reserves earlier in the same month.[2]
Quote:
Josh Hansen

November 29, 2005 by Donovan Mitchell; Simon Cudby photos Printer Friendlyhe anticipation for the new supercross season is boiling over, as we are just a few days away from a glimpse of what is to come. All the talk is mostly over the “big three” this weekend in Canada, but the SX Lites class is set to be just as exciting this season. We caught up with Josh “Li’l Hanny” Hansen, since we haven’t heard much from the Red Bull KTM rider who actually tied Grant Langston last season since his early departure last season.
According to Google, our omnipotent motocrossing soccer forward also has been a part of the www.photo.net community since 1999, and is also involved with "Myspace videos" with the "Coloured Lights".
Either the man is a mulittalented god or not important enough to be the Josh Hansen that I should care about.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmidamonii View Post
dude i'm for real i just signed up, i even have a blog creepydudes.blogspot.com where i talk about my chatz here
AHA

In the lower left hand corner of this "better poster" of a "pretty famous movie maker" from "Canada", you will see creepydudes.blogspot.com is mentioned! Detectivicity!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:51 PM       
mmmbop dibby dop doo wop mmmbop

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 12:46 AM       
hahahha I humbly resign to your excellent detection, Grislygus Holmes!!

Josh is a friend of mine, I just took his photos off Facebook and made that poster completely randomly. I think it would be absolutely hilarious and am trying desperately to get it on some sort of celebrity website, so you'd have some pre-teen girl browsing through...

Josh from Dawson's Creek
Josh Hansen
Josh Hartnett

I knew we shouldn't have put that watermark!