Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 07:41 PM        homowner tribute thread
His manliness has made me realize how much of a man he is. We should all bow down and praise

[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 07:47 PM       
this is gonna be a good one
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM       
Howzahell am I supposed to make fun of the new people when they keep clustering?

Wait a second, he's alone, Get that sumbitch!
Homowner is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM       
I suppose I am quite manly. I have hair on my knuckles and on the top of my feet. I also always wear a t-shirt and shorts, even on days like today when it is -7 degrees outside. That is the quintessence of manliness. I listen to Black Sabbath as well. Black Sabbath is a manly band.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:23 PM       
For the first five albums.
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
For the first five albums.
False. People who think that are the ones who think Ozzy's solo group is actually good. Sabbath's two best albums are Heaven and Hell (the 9th album) and Born Again (the 11th album). Yes, the first 5 albums are good, but not as good as albums 9 and 11. 9 and 11 is like 9/11, which is funny.

Oh, and Sabbath's 6th album, "Sabotage," is good as well.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:53 PM       
You fucking jerk, a lot of people died in that tragedy and we as a country still have yet to get over it. Thanks for playing on a sensitive nerve.

ps I made my own tribute to homowner in his thread in mockwars.
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
You fucking jerk, a lot of people died in that tragedy and we as a country still have yet to get over it. Thanks for playing on a sensitive nerve..
Actually, I was referring to the fraction nine-elevenths. That is a funny number.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM       
Me too
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM       
THE TRAGEDY OF MISCALCULATION
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM       
:hahahaha
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM       
Did anybody read my tribute to homowner yet?
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
I read it. I felt that it was quite well written, however you didn't use the word "quite" enough.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM       
I captured your cunting soul and used it against you in a work of art.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homowner View Post
False. People who think that are the ones who think Ozzy's solo group is actually good. Sabbath's two best albums are Heaven and Hell (the 9th album) and Born Again (the 11th album). Yes, the first 5 albums are good, but not as good as albums 9 and 11. 9 and 11 is like 9/11, which is funny.

Oh, and Sabbath's 6th album, "Sabotage," is good as well.
I believe YOU were the one who said "manly", mister smartass. If by "manly" you mean "good", you A: should clarify and B: stop being sucha sexist, jeez.
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 08:41 AM       
Yeah..9 and 11 are manly too. What isn't manly about Ronnie James Dio's singing voice? Or that scream Ian Gillan does at the beginning of "Trashed."

Last edited by Homowner : Feb 7th, 2007 at 10:01 AM.
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:39 AM       
Yea.. the number 11 is real manly.. fag.

---> <--- LOOK FAMILIAR FAG IT PROBABLY LOOKS SIMILAR TO WHEN YOU PLAY SWORDS WITH YOUR GAY LOVER LANCE, YOU PENIS SWASHFUCKLER
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Cheese View Post
His manliness has made me realize how much of a man he is. We should all bow down and praise

homowner vaguely gives me the impression of someone who tries to be "verbally manly", but is apparently not manly in the literal sense.
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 04:37 PM       
I'm so manly that I was shoveling snow in 7 degree weather while wearing a t-shirt and shorts...I wasn't wearing shoes either. This story I'm telling posseses verisimilitude.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 06:53 PM       
THIS THREAD IS THE WORST THREAD EVER MODS PLEASE LOCK IT!!!!
Woud You Like Tangerines?
Wiffle Bat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 11:49 PM       
We know you are manly, Homowner, but... ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT?

O.O
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 12:12 AM       
Is that a tumor on the side of that hamster's head?
Woud You Like Tangerines?
Wiffle Bat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:35 AM       
No, its a big piece of cheese. Ala how a squirrel stuffs its cheeks with food. Silly ^_~
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:57 AM       
Since when being outside in +7 degrees has been manly? I walked yesterday in my underpants to get the morning mail and it was -20 for chris sakes!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM       
Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius? Cause if it's F, it really isn't that special.
Closed Thread