Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 08:48 AM       
Might not be family guy, but it still sucks.

That was very funny. Well done.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 09:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Right now I'm binging on X-Files again
I had my x-files binge a few months ago. I got up to season seven when I realised how terrible it had become. Seasons 3 and 4 are fantastic though. I also had a greater appreciation for the movie actually watching it in context.

The new movie was not too good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
It's not for everyone, but American Dad! is not Family Guy. If they were animated in differing styles the differences would be more pronounced. Both are good on their own merits, and I hope Fox (and viewers) learned a lesson from dismissing Futurama.
Wtf? They are the same thing. Both are good, but are the same. Don't be gay.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 06:37 PM       
American Dad now is what Family Guy was seasons 1-3 which was Simpsons seasons 5-8. End point.

I mainly like American Dad because I miss Paul Lynde and Roger is the closest thing there is right now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 07:50 PM       
I hate the alien, I also hate Stewie.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 08:00 PM       
You'll learn to love.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
Alfred Hitchcock hour
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
A-Team
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:54 PM       
http://www.surfthechannel.com is going to ruin my life

I just started Weeds, and it's the funniest damn show I've seen in a while.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:36 PM       
I used to watch that 2006 Flash Gordon series until it was canceled.

I also watch Doctor Who, but that's not showing in America now. So I'm not watching much on tv.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM       
Right now I'm watching a lot of Mythbusters. It's kind of lame in parts and I skip some myths completely but still an interesting watch most of the time.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:20 PM       
My Physics teacher showed us a Mythbusters episode for amusement once. In it, they tried to prove that a vacumn cleaner could explode or something. It then snowballed into them trying to make a vacumn cleaner into a rocket booster.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
Starting watching Get Smart again. Watching the episode where Jaime is introduced.

Also Dog the Bounty Hunter needs to not be on t.v anymore. He's slightly tollerable but his wife makes me cringe with a syringe.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
Was watching "Fresh prince of Bel-Air" the other day and they set Geoffrey up for a date. I lol'ed when G was singing the H.M.S. Pintafore buttercup tune while getting ready.
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
let's see:

house M.D., charmed, sailormoon, forensic files, south park, fresh prince of bel-air, masterminds, tru.tv, ID channel, quantum leap, most evil, cold case files, 20/20, american justice, deranged, wicked attraction, the soup, best week ever, cold blood

Last edited by moonlightkisu : Jan 17th, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:24 AM       
i'm so glad you wrote that extra small it makes it easier to ignore

can you do the same thing with your signature etc
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:37 AM       
I've started watching Mad Men which is apparently good - though I've yet to see much evidence of this. The first episode wasn't bad but it didn't inspire me to continue watching.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:42 AM       
american dad is family guy without flashbacks. seriously. they even set up for flashbacks but then don't do them, probably because the writers were like FUCK THIS SHOW IS EXACTLY THE SAME WE JUST HAVE AN ALIEN INSTEAD OF A DOG BECAUSE BOTH SHOWS ARE ABOUT A DAD AND HIS FAMILY HMMM FUCK WE SUCK

family guy got SO old SO fast
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
Oh god, here we go again. King of the Hill fucking sucks infected rhinoceros clits.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
From season 4 onward I think Seth McFarlane lost creative control with his Family Guy It seems like FOX was like "Okay, we'll bring your show back because it makes us money. Oh, by the way. It's OUR show now and we're going to drop references to classic shows and start making 80's references every 3 minutes. Also Family Guy will now be unfunny. Also we're going to change the character types around. New Chris will be old Stewie. New Peter will be old Chris and New Stewie will be just more like a regular kid." and Seth was like "Ooooookay. Well I'm fine with that I guess. Except I get to make a new show and have the characters the way I want them to be. It's going to be like Family Guy + Paul Lynde." and FOX was like "Deal, except you have to have Paul Lynde be an alien and then also have a talking fish for some reason too."

That's my take on it at least.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Or Seth made a bet that people will watch anything.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM       
Touche
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
My roommate just picked up "Always sunny in Philadelphia" on dvd. Watched a few episodes of it. I've heard a lot of great things about this show but didn't think it was going to be as funny as it turned out.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
im gonna mention HOME MOVIES again because i have the biggest boner for it ever now

just finished season one; SO GLAD squigglevision is gone after this. but it was still funny. and glad paula's voice actor changed. some of the special features are lol but the interviews are long as fuck. and i'm getting sick and tired of "fake" interviews, like when the person getting asked questions gives long, obviously fake answers to be funny. most of the time, it's rather annoying, mainly because I ACTUALYL WANT TO HEAR REAL ANSWERS AND INTERESTING DIALOGUE, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 03:25 AM       
I LOVES ME SOME KING OF THE HILL!

That was very funny. Well done.