Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Mr. everywhere
fluffkomix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:50 PM        favorite manga (japanese comic)
i for one like D. Gray man, but i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people here liked Bleach and/or Naruto.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 11:07 PM       
I like 666 Satan from Naruto creator twin brother. I also like Toriyama Akira's Manga Theater Vol.1 with many short stories that he did before dragon ball
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 12:32 AM       
i like the ones that are recycled as toilet paper, then at least you're only looking at shit and not manga
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
harsher, slightly less snappy response: if you burned a manga book and made concentrated lye out of the ashes and injected it straight into my eye, it would only be about half as painful to me as looking at a (pre-burned) page of that stuff
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
What if I made Origami Kittens out of them for you?
OH GOD
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
only if they were printed on only one side and you made the origami kittens so the blank side was all that was showing

but it would still probably be a little bit creepy to look at, with the knowledge that gross manga is inside
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
I wouldn't even be able to touch them in order to fold them
OH GOD
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:56 AM       
i probably shouldn't be so harsh on this thread because at least it wasn't posted in the art shit forum
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:04 AM       
No, you have every right to be like this. Manga is responsible for my sisters death.
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
how?
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM       
o and in response to ElPila666
Quote:
I like 666 Satan from Naruto creator twin brother.
666 satan is also pretty good, but i dont like how they named it O-part hunter for the english translation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffkomix View Post
how?
She asked me to give one a try and I beat her to death with a baseball bat. Thanks for bringing back the bad memories.
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
your welcome
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
you guys suck
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
I hate to break it to you, but being an anime/manga fan over here is kind of like being black in the south.
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
why?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
Manga ruins your mind to where you start to ask one word questions.
OH GOD
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
because i'm terribly racist against j-wads (japanophiles)
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
well its no different from american graphic novels except for different art style and its black and white.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
and it's awful, don't forget it's awful
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
i'm not a huge fan of "graphic novels", either
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffkomix View Post
well its no different from american graphic novels except for different art style and its black and white.
Well see... you are lying to us. You obviously feel it is very different because of the title of this thread. Why do you have to lie to us in order to defend your little Asian fetish.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:11 AM       
This thread stinks, is someone talking about m*nga here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:08 AM       
I remain steadfast in my opinion that Ranma 1/2 is a good comic :o

Ok, not GOOD good, but it's still fun to read
Mr. everywhere
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well see... you are lying to us. You obviously feel it is very different because of the title of this thread. Why do you have to lie to us in order to defend your little Asian fetish.
well im just trying to see what people like coming out of Japan.