Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
KACHING!

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
Why have tamiflu when you can just use the spice star anise? ITS EXACTLY THE SAME. Scientists and the government have been lying to us and spending our tax dollars to buy herbs which we could've grown in our own backyard!

this i sjust what id expect from the government that brought us the moon landing.
source:
http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/...ic.jsp?t=56062
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
Explains why Asians don't get it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 11:19 AM       

for all you crips
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
I like the interspersed soundbytes.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:39 PM       
Tamiflu made me hurl.
No more Tamiflu for me!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:49 PM       
Man I was waiting for Diamond Dallas Page to make that guy "FEEL THE BANG"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM       
www.henrythehand.com
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
What if NO adult or adolescent put their finger in their T Zone??? Correct, they would NOT GIVE themselves the H1N1 or any other respiratory virus!!

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
WHAT ABOUT PUTTING YOUR FINGERS IN THE V ZONE?

AM I RIGHT LADIES?
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/conte...n/cells/scale/
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Most of the cytoplasm has been squeezed out in order to make the sperm an efficient torpedo-like swimming machine.
lol
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...oss-water-ice/

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
I actually read the print version of this story before the online version. How 'bout it?

http://www.newsweek.com/id/222792

Having grown up with the notion that fusion would always be "20 years away" this is quite a statement by Dr. Moses. He may be wrong, but what if he's right?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
that would be fucking crazy incredible
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
So it turns out that this rash I've had between the ring and middle fingers of my left hand for the past two years is really eczema. Go figure.

So now I've gotta read up on all the literature about the stuff and stock up on lotion. The bonus is that I don't have to use soap anymore, which I normally forget to do anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
2 years? Hmm I would think it would had spread by then, maybe not. IDK much about it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
Not if you don't irritate it. If you don't scratch it, it doesn't spread all that much. It started out as just a rough patch of skin on the webbing between my fingers.

When I got to school, I started using hot water and soap and scrubbing the shit out of my hands. That, in combination with the stress and the fact that my roommate turns the heat up, my skin's dryer than usual.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
We need science and health to be two separate threads so I can talk about physics and cosmology.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:37 AM       
I'm being ignorant here, but do bloodshot eyes non-related to illnesses go away? I've got red lightning bolts arching to my pupils.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 02:19 AM       
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU THINK THE CAUSE IS. HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING VERY MUCH LATELY OR ANYTHING ELSE WHICH WOULD CAUSE IT.

LIKE PINK EYE OR ALLERGIES OR SOME SHIT?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 02:38 AM       
It would be sleep and stress related.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 06:36 AM       
If you've only been sleeping for a few hours or staying up really really long for a few nights then you probably just need to sleep a lot for a few days and drink water. and maybe get some sun
So yes it will go away
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 07:07 AM       
Gratzi. Stay cozy!