Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 10:16 PM        Marvel Zombies
Did anyone else find that trippy or somewhat disturbing? The entire ensemble of super heros basically spend their time coming up with elaborate plots to scrounge up and eat people. And they're just like "Yeah, it sucks, I know, but we can't help it. Hey, I wonder where the President's hiding? Maybe we can find him for a snack!"
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Forum Virgin
Cult_Status is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
I really liked the 1st Zombies series, and the army of darkness crossover was pretty good but...zombies 2 just sort of seemed like it was put out WAY to fast. Haven't read the start of 3 but from what I've heard, it's an improvement.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
My library on has two, so that's what I jumped into. I also read the Fantastic Four issue where the zombie Reed tricks the Ultimate Reed into going into the zombie universe just to eat him (the guy must have really been hungry)
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Comic Geekery Incarnate
Hellfish is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 07:53 AM       
I havn't read 2(Just the Longbox on it, 's all I need :P) or 3, but the rest was decent. Shame they didn't do more on the zombie's encounter with Thanos, I bet he and Mistress Death would have had something to say about the zombies never dying.

Also, is Multiple Man not around in this universe? Infinite source of food right there.
Insane Writer
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 11:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfish View Post
I havn't read 2(Just the Longbox on it, 's all I need :P) or 3, but the rest was decent. Shame they didn't do more on the zombie's encounter with Thanos, I bet he and Mistress Death would have had something to say about the zombies never dying.

Also, is Multiple Man not around in this universe? Infinite source of food right there.
He is. According to Wikipedia, he is in "Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness", where he attacks Ash G. Williams with many copies of himself (which are all defeated).

So he is in, but they couldn't eat him, as the zombies taste horrid (otherwise the zombies would probably just eat each other).
Comic Geekery Incarnate
Hellfish is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
He is? Must've slipped my mind.. might not've worked anyway though since IIRC he shares some things with his multiples (experiences,memories.. The Hunger?)

What if, if the writers really go overboard, the cosmic zombies take on Eternity? Galactus has convened with Eternity a couple of times, they have his power.. Infect Eternity, poisoning the reality and creating The Hunger that Galactus was infected by during another arc(Where he got knocked on his ass by THANOS of all people). Personally I couldn't think of a worse way to tie together two arcs,lol. </Tangent>

Last edited by Hellfish : Nov 26th, 2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Tangent
Insane Writer
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
I've been out of touch with most of the Marvel series (besides the Ultimates), so I'm not too clear on Eternity.

They did almost get into the Ultimate universe once though.