Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
Can you post us a picture of that cheeseburger?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
There was a pretty old church behind my house that got converted into the largest McDonald's playplace in the 3 nearest counties.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM       
mixing religion and cheeseburgers?

banned

also fast foodchurches sound awesome
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM       
did willie quit the internet
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:25 PM       
He quit I-Mock because Chojin was a downer about ponies

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM       
No meat touching, please!

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM       
WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT WEIRDIE BEANS AT

Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:15 PM       

I've never seen it written so neatly.

Last edited by Emu : Feb 16th, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: a concerted effort to improve the quality of my posts
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 11:22 PM       
I sat next to a table of drunken idiot community college girls this evening. I'm sure that makes them eminently fuckable in someone's book but holy shit were they dumb. They were loud, so everyone got to share in their conversation about tube socks, and one of them kept bragging about her 2.4 GPA. One of them stuck her hand in the fireplace because she didn't believe the flames were real. To make things extra classy, when the mexican waiters came out to sing their birthday song to a guy a couple of tables over, one of them waved her arms and sang BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BURRIIIIIITO.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:51 AM       
Didn't believe the flames were real...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
I sat next to a table of drunken idiot community college girls this evening. I'm sure that makes them eminently fuckable in someone's book
you read my mind :O
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
yesterday i heard somebody exclaim "i'm so hungry i could eat... a dirt sandwich."
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:26 AM       
Ugh.

I was kind of really hoping the waiters spit in their food.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 02:14 PM       
at a restaurant id say about 60%-80% of the food will be touched by unwashed hands at some point before it gets to you. It could be as many as 3 people too. The cook, the person traying food, and the server.

I feel bad for people who give a shit about germs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:19 PM       
Yeah, my hopes were high because this restaurant had previously been shut down for some exotic Mexican stomach bug infecting a good chunk of the town. Best margaritas on earth, though. I think they pour a whole bottle of cuervo in the blender, and sometimes they serve them with upside-down coronas sticking out of them. I figure I'll drink one of those with my meal and whatever bug makes it through that deserves to go on and duke it out with my immune system.

Usually if I follow my rules (no sour cream, no preservative-soaked meat or lettuce, no pink hamburger), I'm good.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
I wish dishes all day and make club sandwhiches for people afterwards. Dishwasher specialty.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 03:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
To make things extra classy, when the mexican waiters came out to sing their birthday song to a guy a couple of tables over
i read this as "mexican wrestlers"
problematical primate
uncaring chimp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:41 AM       
I had lunch at a Mexican resturant today and I spit in my own food, just because I hate myself.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 09:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yeah, my hopes were high because this restaurant had previously been shut down for some exotic Mexican stomach bug infecting a good chunk of the town. Best margaritas on earth, though. I think they pour a whole bottle of cuervo in the blender, and sometimes they serve them with upside-down coronas sticking out of them. I figure I'll drink one of those with my meal and whatever bug makes it through that deserves to go on and duke it out with my immune system.

Usually if I follow my rules (no sour cream, no preservative-soaked meat or lettuce, no pink hamburger), I'm good.
montezuma's revenge
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 12:35 PM       
I think that was from cracked clay sewer pipes that deliver your drinking water with a twist of cholera, but yeah, something like that.
The Wolf
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 01:28 PM       

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I wish dishes all day and make club sandwhiches for people afterwards. Dishwasher specialty.
every restaraunt i've worked at there's a big sweaty mexican (or a little sweaty mexican) who washes dishes for about 10 hours a day getting splashed with slop, and then when he transfers the dishes from the dish pit to the cooks he carries them by holding them up against his sweaty body/trash splattered apron.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM       
That was probably me.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM       
All this talk about cracked clay sewer pipes is making me hungry.