FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
forum virgin is right
... you magnificent bastard.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Forum Virgin
Serp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
forum virgin is right

funny :-)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:38 AM       

I started drinking at 4:30pm on Fat Tuesday. This is me after drinking for 15 hours at around 9:00 AM
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:37 AM       

I adopted an eskimo look for most of the evening.

Which later became a decadent eskimo/cowboy/pimp thing.

This was my best attempt at a Glamor Shots pose.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:51 AM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:54 AM       
Yeah, Johnny does that to people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:57 AM       
I'm gonna have to change my thread to "Why is Johnny so hot?"
Egg
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:59 AM       
He would REALLY like that.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 05:18 PM       

Most recent image I have
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:09 PM       
This picture is from the 1980s and I can prove it.
Egg
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
The one with the Newcastle.
I want that one.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:34 AM       
hahaha yes, his name is Dru and he is one bad ass. His band is amazing too, a lot like some blackened thrash none of that new shit you find at best buy.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
these are pictures from valentines day.

You are a guy, right?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
I was born with a penis.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
I was born with a penis.
Ah. Sometimes its hard to tell with some guys. Your features are touch ambiguous.
Very handsome though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Kahljorn is the prettiest dude I know, and I can say that with complete confidence in my sexuality.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 01:50 AM       
thanks a lot guys. That makes me feel really good about myself.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM       

I accidentally disturbed this guy's hibernation as I was cleaning up some backyard detritus...

You can see he's not very happy about it, I felt pretty bad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
This shold be in the zoo thread and you know it
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
I took it and it's my picture and it says Post Yer Picture Here :/
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:02 PM       
Quote:
thanks a lot guys. That makes me feel really good about myself.
You're welcome. But make sure you preserve that fair skin with sunblock, even in the winter. Redheads tend to be more prone to U.V. damage than most people.

You work in a drugstore for seven years, you pick up a few things.
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2009, 01:10 AM       
hah alright thanks for the advice ;o;o;o;o;o;o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:16 AM       
stupid redheads and their burniness
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:51 AM       
Kitsa, I think you are more than aware that it's a 'post a picture of yourself here' style thread.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 07:29 AM       
I wish I still had this pic of 2 years ago. I got burnt wearing a long sleeve shirt. Burnt again wearing a 3/4 shirt. Then burnt a 3rd time wearing a short sleeve shirt. I was 3-tone burnt....redheads.