Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
AND WAY TO BE ORIGINAL, NERD. YOU ASSHOLE. YOU HAVE NOW MADE MY LIST, RIGHT BETWEEN PERNDOG AND KELLYCHAOS
I aim to please.

A long time ago when my brother and I shared a room, he told me that one night he herd me screaming in my sleep. I don't remember what I was dreaming about, but it must have been really, really scary.

Another time, I woke up in the middle on the night crying histaricly. It took some time (and drugs :/ ) for me to calm down and go back to sleep. Weird part is, I had no idea what I was dreaming about. I think it had to do with vampires or something. Weird.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:32 PM       
My dreams more often or not involve some variation of zombies.

I dont get nightmares much though because me own ego always makes me into a hero who kills the guy chasing me or whatever.

The scarriest dream i ever had was when i was in an abandoned house beating the shit out of a baby with a hammer.

It was that I WOULD beat a baby with a hammer that scared me more than anything else.

I dont want to beat babies with hammers.

Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:17 PM       
I always have dreams that scare me, but they aren't nightmares.

Sometimes I dream of stuff like people saying stuff, or reading something, or standing somewhere. And when I wake up, the same stuff happens during the day that happened in my dream.

Today, for example, I had a dream where I dropped my book off my desk, and this kid picked it up. It happened today. It's wierd as shit.

Does anyone else have these dreams, or am I crazy?
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:26 PM       
i dream of zombies everynight o.o

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:33 PM       
Yeah, I've had dreams of future events. My reasoning as to they happen is because all of time is happening at once anyway, so you can dream about something that happened, that hasn't happened yet.

If that makes sense.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:35 PM       
My nightmares usually have things in them that scare me in the dream, but woulden't be scary at all in real life.

Example: I had a dream about a brown Crown Victoria that wasn't a cop car. I kept seeing it everywhere, and every time I did I felt this deep sense of dread. It was never chasing me, and always had a different person in it.
My grandmother owned a brown Crown Victoria a long time ago, maybe this is a hint that I have some fear of my grandmother driving I am unaware of.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 11:38 PM       
I wish she'd hurry up with killing you

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 07:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I always have dreams that scare me, but they aren't nightmares.

Sometimes I dream of stuff like people saying stuff, or reading something, or standing somewhere. And when I wake up, the same stuff happens during the day that happened in my dream.

Today, for example, I had a dream where I dropped my book off my desk, and this kid picked it up. It happened today. It's wierd as shit.

Does anyone else have these dreams, or am I crazy?
Are you sure they're not just elaborate deja-vus? I have them all the time, thinking I've already dreamt something before and know what's going to happen (and when I wake up, I realize I never did have that dream before), and when awake I have them a lot too. Something happens, and I'll think it happened to me before exactly the same, or I had a dream where that exact thing happened. Then after a while again, I realize it didnt.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
If you're saying that you have a dream, think you've had it before while in the dream, and you wake up realising that you never did, then I have the exact opposite things happen to me. I have a dream, wake up, and could swear that I had the dream before (but I never do that while I'm in the dream).

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 03:58 PM       
i heard the scream that made edvard munch do the painting of the same name..

one scary fuck, but i hope to hear it again for some reason.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 03:59 PM       
FS, it's not like that.

I have a dream, and the exact things are said in future events. It only happens once in a while, and it doesn't have any importance whatsoever. Do you get what I am saying?
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
If it's a lucid dream I usually attempt to fight whatevers after me, unless that whole freezing/slowing down thing happens where you can't move.

Otherwise I hide in a corner until I wake up.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 01:24 AM       
I had a weird, disturbing dream a couple weeks ago, it was very vivid. My thumbs were like lighters, I could create small flickers of flame with them by flexing them. I remember I was at some kind of high class party to begin with, there was a big pyramid of champagne glasses there, and a grand staircase. I think it actually may have been the exact same place as the opening scene of Mission Impossible one.

Anyway, somehow after this scene, I was on some farm, or perhaps a ranch. I remember a big blue sky, a hill covered with stubby, short prairie grass, and a big, two story farmhouse with white paint sticking out against the blue sky. There was a dirt road, more of a track made by a truck wearing away the grass, leaving twin trails of greyish brown dirt leading up to the house. Anyway, the next thing I knew, me and the man that owned the farm, a well built man of about 50, were driving away from the farm, I think to negotiate my purchase of his farm.

We stopped in the middle of a field and got out of his truck, and I think I smashed him in the back of the head with some kind of blunt instrument until he was dead. I remember looking at his dead body on the ground and then thinking I'd have to bury him before his family found out. So I burnt him with my thumb-lighters, and then buried him. I took his truck and drove away, but his family caught up to me while I was driving.

I saw a bunch of people in a truck behind me, and then it turned out I had some people in my car, who were on my side somehow. One of them had his face wrapped in cloth, kind of like a mummy, but thats not what I was thinking. He took out a ball like a soccer ball, but smaller and covered in tar, and then I lit it with my thumb and he booted it at the other trucks windshield, which turned into plywood just before impact, and the dream was over.

The scariest part was me murdering the old man, I really took pleasure from it. creepy
Bestrest is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
I have alot of freaky nightmares..

Fiiiiirst nightmare --------

When i sleeped, i suddenly was some wierd place on a canyon.. the clouds moved 5x faster.. there were 2 men on a big rock.. the second seemed torture him.. and he screamed.. it was freaky someways :/

SECOND NIGHTMARE ------

I was going downstairs, there was my sister & brother.. all the sudden they maked that freaky eye at me ( EYEs were all blue).. i freaked up and waked up (stupid X-files )

Third Nightmare -----

I was going upstairs to sleep, when all the sudden the lights were out, i yelled downstairs saying that the lightbulbs are out.. when i looked back to my room some dead(atleast he had white skin ) guy was grinning at me.. i freaked up again...
Forum Virgin
ginmortal is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 08:35 PM       
I remember this really bad dream, it wasn't a nightmare, but it actually got me thinking.

I remember being in some kind of party, where a huge number of hot babes wanted me, I remember Elle mcpherason, Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Connelly (Not exactly hot, but real cute) and the barby twins there. They are getting naked and ready to do the deed.

Only problem is, I was gay.

I woke up, feeling terribly sad.

OperationScuzBucket is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 09:09 PM       
I've been having a pretty creepy recurring nightmare lately...

It started out cool enough. For some reason I was granted a wish, and I wished to live life as a boy. From there it took me through my entire life up to now showing me what everything would have been like had I been a boy. So yeah...I was at school, and while I was walking through the hall on my way to 3rd block the hottest girl I've ever seen in real life (her name's Aubrey...and my GOD...she's a bitch so I've heard, but a drop-dead gorgeous one with a modeling career at only 15 years old) and she grabbed my shoulder and gave me this weird look. I stuttered trying to say hi, but she put her finger to my lips and asked me out. I said yes, of course, and then walked her to class (making me late for mine). After walking away with the best feeling in the world, all the lights shut off and everyone in the halls climbed into their lockers and disappeared. I tried to open my locker and do the same for some reason, but I kept getting the combination wrong. So I started running toward the art hallway for choir, and it was taking a really long time to get there. All of a sudden I started hearing footsteps, but every time I turned around I saw nobody there. As I turned the corner, Aubrey was standing there with a really scared look on her face. She screamed, "HEATH, LOOK OUT!" and then ran. When I started to turn around, it was too late. Some person had taken a gun out of their jacket and shot me through the back, into my heart, and left a bunch of shattered bullet pieces there. Then I woke up. :/
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 11:58 AM       
my worst "typical" nightmare i had when i was about 5, after watching that old 80's show where there's this professor, but he's and his friends are animals, and they live in this hot air balloon..

well, in the dream, they were my best friends and we were looking through an old abandoned mideival castle. A huge monster started chasing us after a while, and ate a few of the people. i was crying and running away, but he kept coming closer to me.

he caught up to me, and ate me, but you'd think the dream would end there. i felt my body dissolving, but my mind went into his. i was able to watch and feel everything as if i were doing it, but he was still in control of his actions.

he continued to eat my other friends. it felt like i was eating them, and i felt them being digested, but their minds never joined with the monster's.. i woke up crying, and that's the one time my mom couldn't calm me down.

i've had worse dreams since then, because when i dream, i'm completely into it, and everything. i had dreams that i caused my parents to divorce (they're still together), and dreams that i had to watch my family get killed.
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 12:28 PM       
About a week ago, I had a nightmare where I was in this small airport in Chicago (I forget the name, I haven't been there in a while, it's off like 39th and connects to the orangeline..) and It was held up, by a bunch of guys in leather jackets that looked all weird (Think of the bikers from "Weird Science") and they were killing people left and right. One of them had killed my whole family, and then pointed the gun at me. It then turned lucid, and I told myself "I need to wake up, or do something, or I'll die too." I'm assuming I thought I'd die outside of the dream, too. Anyways, I then went kung-fu, and it turned into a big Matrix-esque fight scene, and I got one of their guns. I ran and ran, and got shot in the leg. Using the gun, I held someone hostage, and got away. They somehow found me at a public pool that doubled as an arcade (although that would be a health hazard in real life, I'd assume..) and they killed me and I woke up.

Okay, maybe it wasn't a nightmare, but for some reason, I remember it damn well, and weeks have passed.