Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Dear Willie,
Why does In the Line of Fire suck so much? I mean, it's lesser than the sum of its parts.
man i havent even seen that movie :/ i'd guess it's just something that happens once in a while
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Willie, is Fathom talking about the 90's Clint Eastwood movie or some ABC crime drama of which I have never heard?

I was thinking of that movie about dragons that was no good, that was called something of fire, right?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Willie, why didn't you answer elx's question of "What are crazy girls thinking?"
I gotta answer em in the order i get em!
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Willie, is Fathom talking about the 90's Clint Eastwood movie or some ABC crime drama of which I have never heard?

I was thinking of that movie about dragons that was no good, that was called something of fire, right?
i think he's talking about the eastwood movie yeah and i think it's reign of fire you're thinking of
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
willie, why is typing in all caps so satisfying

edit: SEE WHAT I MEAN
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
BECAUSE ITS LIKE YELLING AND YELLING IS GOOD FOR YOU

plus its porbably more exercise to hold down shift and type, work those glutes
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
Dear Executioneer,

Best console game from the year 1994?

Best PC game from the year 1995?

Ty,
MattJack
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Where is a thursdays?
OH GOD
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Dear Executioneer,

Best console game from the year 1994?

Best PC game from the year 1995?

Ty,
MattJack
'94 console uhh shadowrun for genesis? idk earthbound is my second pick '95 best pc game imo is master of orion with mechwarrior 2 and tyrian winning the silver and bronze medals
OH GOD
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 08:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Where is a thursdays?
across the street from t.g.i.friday's
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:20 PM       
Dear willie,

why are you so racist?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Dear Willie,

What's it like to feel loved?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 01:58 PM       
OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock Homeless View Post
Dear willie,

why are you so racist?
because i'm a minority, minorities are required to be racists its only honky ass crackers who have to not be racist
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Dear Willie,

What's it like to feel loved?
at first its all fun and exciting, but then it starts being work
OH GOD
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!
THIS ISNT A QUESTION BUT I AGREE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:56 PM       
DEAR WILLIE DID YOU ENJOY THE GAME WE PLAYED LAST NIGHT?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:56 AM       
WHat are tommorows winning lotto numbers for any random state.
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DEAR WILLIE DID YOU ENJOY THE GAME WE PLAYED LAST NIGHT?
kind of we shoulda played castle crashers or something instead tho that version of mtg is kind of depressing
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:40 AM       
Quote:
WHat are tommorows winning lotto numbers for any random state.
4 10 17 29 30 42 (guessing)
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:13 AM       
Dear Willie, what should I do with my summer?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Dear Willie, what should I do with my summer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie
Get done by Sam
The Unicorn
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:07 PM       
UH OH WILLIE SAID IT, SO I GUESS IT HAS TO HAPPEN NOW
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM       
YOU SLY FOX