Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 01:06 AM        Is the Earth Quarantined?
http://io9.com/5040784/is-the-earth-quarantined

Holy shit, it never occured to me to think that ever before.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM       
You're actually taking this seriously? When did you turn into Geggy?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:34 AM       
It's another one of those things we can't prove but only postulate about, that whole "we've only come so far in x-related field because somebody let us" thing.

It's just that I never thought about that before.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM       
Mostly Harmless
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 12:19 PM       
I feel we need to add some actual facts into this thread. http://www.reformation.org/stationary-earth.html
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Oooh! Oooh! Me next! http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
so all intellectual advancements can only be made when somebody lets us? Are we somehow unable to on our own for some innate reason or are they controlling all of our minds? Omnipotent as they are they must be homunculus and they live in your face.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
It said that our governments are working with the universal order to keep us ignorant.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:59 PM       
oh ok do they do it with psychic powers and is it a world shadow government that controls every government and how do they control scientists in the middle of nowhere from thinking about things i don't get it.

anyway sorry for not reading it ever in my lifetime. alright i decided to read it anyway

I like number ten the most

lol and number five because i didn't know that bloggers were a form of authority ;o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 12:10 AM       
I'm very fond of #9 because I might have beach property soon.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Recently the Chinese government created infinitely more space trash by shooting one of its satellites with a new weapon that creates an infinite amount of rotten banana peels out of even the smallest object
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
Now let us all bow our heads and don our protective headgear:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Mmmmmmm. Sebfarg. One of the ten Protoids.
You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
I <3 my tinfoil hat, but I think they work best if they have a point on the top. That way it may serve as an antenna to intercept and eavesdrop on foreign radio transmissions.

Flat-earthers are scary.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
flatfacers are even scarier ;o