Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:16 PM       

everyone's bumming me out
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
I have never talked with you Wiffles but I liked reading your story. I have had the pleasure of collecting cans along the road not the best time and hardly worth it really. And the bags always smelled of a sticky alcoholic...
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Wiffles reminds me of one of my close friends, who despite having an extremely shitty childhood that involved a drunken mother and a completely absentee father, mild drug abuse, and living in extreme poverty, is unflappably upbeat and is always able to cheer people up. Wiffles, you're awesome.

As for personal problems: I smoke pot almost every day, occasionally drop acid, have bipolar depression that causes me to drink until I go numb, and I think my dad has some form of mental illness because he spends all of his money on cigarettes and medical bills and takes a handful of prescription pills every thirty minutes. I grew up in an extremely low income family with my dad (before my parents divorced when I was 7) working about three jobs at once and usually got fired from one every few months while my mother seemed to be permanently in the hospital. My parent's divorce didn't really phase me, because I was already pretty withdrawn from the world at that point.

But hey, I can draw and have a job that pays just enough to keep me in booze and cigarettes, so I'm happy.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
I once lost the WCW World Heavyweight Championship to David Arquette. Worst day of my life.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I once lost the WCW World Heavyweight Championship to David Arquette. Worst day of my life.
Hey he may have won the championship, but at least you can say that you were never in "See Spot Run."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
there's this dude in one of my classes that looks like david arquette and a bulldog had children ;/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
My life tragedy is that I was born with a form of dwarfism so I can't reach things on shelves.
THIS MAY BE TRUE, BUT YOU CAN SEEK SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO DON CARLSON

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
That is correct. The homeless vagrant Don Carlson.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
Don Carlson the notorious racist child molestor

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
The notorious child racist molester Don Carlson
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
The man that is well known to enjoy cupping his hand over his ass, farting in it, and then smelling his hand, Don Carlson.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
The man who picked up syphilis from a dirty soda can, Don Carlson.

I would talk about my life, but I'm so emotionally avoident and abysmally stagnant that I would be surprised if I lived past 30.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
THIS MAY BE TRUE, BUT YOU CAN SEEK SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO DON CARLSON
As we have the same surname, I'm not ruling out a distant cousinhood or some such bullshit that would totally ruin my whole fucking day.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
This thread shattered my perceived image of Wiffles

I wonder what the Colonel will have to say about this though, what with him calling you his adopted granddaughter and all
You're thinking of elx, my good man.

Wiffy seems like a female version of Tadao, but she does sometimes act like a real person, so I guess I'm not quite sold on the "character" story as yet. Time will tell.

I would happily adopt her, if she felt the need of a somewhat used-up Dad. She's a little too old to be my granddaughter, though. I think.
You may already be there.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Wiffy seems like a female version of Tadao
Exactly. I hope Tadao is having a great time posting as Wiffles with the laptop he brought with him on his honeymoon

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:21 PM       
@ netuohnav
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
You're thinking of elx, my good man.
Right you are sir

My bad

But that shows that all internet females have merged into one entity for me
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:09 AM       
I don't really have a great story to tell, and I certainly can't think up anything exciting to warrant me typing more than a few lines. Zhukov fans will just have to make do with this lackluster post for now.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Well, I know that's enough for me.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:45 PM       
US ZHUKOV FANS HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED TIME AND TIME AGAIN

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
I'm glad I took the time to read this today. I've gone through similar things and thought I was a fucked up person because of it. I'm really glad I read this, I don't feel so alone anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
My life is perfect
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:39 AM       
now is the moment that don carlson will have his revenge
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
Don Carlson had his with me. First he finds my facebook and then finds my little sister. SHES ONLY 8.

He sends her pictures of HIS PENIS. Don Carlson did. She brings it to me and goes "Tommy, whats this?" and I say "Well it looks like a retard tried to make a crescent roll and didn't use nearly enough dou- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!"

It was Don Carlson's penis, absolutely riddled with tatoo's of Swaztikas and covered in the dried hymen blood of little girls and boys.

After finding HIS WEBSITE THAT HAD ALL OF HIS CLAYMATION WORK BECAUSE HE'S AN ANIMATOR FROM PORTLAND I sent him an e-mail asking him to please leave my 8 YEAR OLD SISTER ALONE. This is what he replied:

PramMaven@aol.com: **** you you stupid black ass ****** **** you and all your ****** friends if I ever get my **** out of this 9 year old im gonna **** your **** and **** until its covered. When im not writing music making clay guys or looking for a job im ****** in the **** with my **** just like your sister every ****** day. I might seem like a normal guy outside of my home but in my own privacy my ***** is ***** with ***** ***** ****** but ********* is where its at. IM OUT OF MODEL PLANE GLUE AND IM STARTING TO SOBER. FUCK THE POLICE. IM GONNA BE THE GRAND DRAGON OF PORTLAND LIKE MY DAD, JERRY BRUDOS. HERE'S MORE ABOUT HIM: http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/jerry_brudos.htm

- Don Carlson
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
did you guys ban don carlson for being a racist child molester or did he just stop coming?