Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
plus that story is epic, if I were that guy I'd write thinkgeek a thank you letter! who else can say that they shut down a mall and outsmarted an entire law enforcement department with a novelty umbrella?
I'm sure there will be regulations on that fucking umbrella now. Like how toy guns need orange tips on the barrels so you know they're fake.

I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing because:

A) no one in the mall told me or my manager there was (supposedly) a guy with a gun in the mall until after we looked outside and saw everyone closed. Seriously, what the fuck?

and B) it wasn't a real standoff so I had to go back to work after two hours instead of going home They should have opened fire.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 08:58 AM       
On a semi related note, I found a katana in the shed the other day. I have no idea where it came from, but it was in an ornamental box.

Hold on I'll take a photo.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:17 AM       

Look at that bastard. That's not a knife etc etc.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM       
That's fucking destiny zhukov
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM       
Destiny, indeed. Time for another Australian murder spree.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Seriously, it was just lying in the shed under some old crap. I heard some whispers on the wind telling me where to look, and hey presto; there it was.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
Maybe your grandfather was the real last samurai.
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Animals keep trying to tell me about an ancient secret and a power hidden within me. Fuck that for a laugh, I'm selling this shite on ebay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
Threaten old ladies at bus stops with it. You'll become famous.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
The first Bill and Ted is on right now.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
Just got a new desktop. Now I need to buy photoshop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
When you say buy photoshop, do you mean steal photoshop?
Unfunny Python Reference
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
No, I'm actually going to buy it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
Why would anyone ever do something so stupid?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
I prefer Photoshop to Gimp, but I use Gimp instead because Photoshop prices are ridiculous. I'm not using it for business though, so I can't write it off.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
I PREFER MS PAINT, but this new Windows 7 MS Paint is incredibly awful and I can't even figure how to do half of my tricks

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Unfunny Python Reference
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
90 to 100 dollars isn't bad.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I PREFER MS PAINT, but this new Windows 7 MS Paint is incredibly awful and I can't even figure how to do half of my tricks
wtf are you talking about, i actually use win7 paint a lot
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
It's so different from what I'm used to that I'm having trouble with stupid stuff like making non-transparent circles, or finding attributes, etc. I've only had Windows 7 for a couple months now.

But then again I type sentences by mashing my face in the keyboard so I'm not very good with computers in the first place

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM       
win7 paint can resize by pixels/% and also crop, which is all it really needed to do

but it also has varying brush widths and shit and i think also uses pressure-sensitivity on a tablet

it's way better son. i use it for quick image resizes now instead of photoshop since paint loads up a ton quicker and doesn't leak memory.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The first Bill and Ted is on right now.
I hope they don't join i-mockery now because the second one will be ruined for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I read that as MS. Paint like
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:34 AM       
Ms. Paint would be fucking awesome.

Bill and Ted are time-travelers so likely they've already ruined it for themselves.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 11:54 AM       
What the fuck ever happened to microsoft photo editor? That shit was quality
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:00 PM       
I miss the Microsoft Image Viewer that let you see animated gifs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 12:37 PM       
I miss that supereasy gif animator.