Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #63626  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:54 AM       
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #63627  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
How's the doctoring going Rankeri?
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63628  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
AOK, brah
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #63629  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
Word
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63630  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Got to open anyone up yet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #63631  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
not yet but soon


soon
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #63632  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
Also, we are going to have a training session with nursing students
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #63633  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
I heard Benny Hill music when I read that.
Reply With Quote
  #63634  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Also, we are going to have a training session with nursing students
Is it training for you to boss them around? Make them do the dirty work kind of deal?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #63635  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
The "welcome our newest member" feature on these boards has become my number 1 way to track down spammers. Welcome indeed, "essaywriter101".

Also, I usually just delete spam threads if there aren't that many posts in them, so if you're wondering where one went, it gone.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #63636  
RaNkeri RaNkeri is offline
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: You already know :(
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Is it training for you to boss them around? Make them do the dirty work kind of deal?
I think it's aiming for co-operation, but I'll let you know when I've experienced it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
Reply With Quote
  #63637  
MarioRPG MarioRPG is offline
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
Hey us nurses aren't just there to be yelled and harassed. Enough of that from patients.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU PUNY LITTLE BASTARD. I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE A MAN OUT OF YA, OBVIOUSLY, BUT COME BY ANY TIME AND I'LL WHIP YOUR SUPPLE LITTLE GIRL BODY INTO A SHAPE

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Reply With Quote
  #63638  
dextire dextire is offline
Cranberry Everything
dextire's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 07:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The "welcome our newest member" feature on these boards has become my number 1 way to track down spammers. Welcome indeed, "essaywriter101".

Also, I usually just delete spam threads if there aren't that many posts in them, so if you're wondering where one went, it gone.
Do you guys get a lot of spammers on here? I haven't really noticed any myself.
Although, I just realized today that you guys made me a happy birthday thread a month ago (thank you!), so I guess I don't bounce around the threads much.
Reply With Quote
  #63639  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Do you guys get a lot of spammers on here? I haven't really noticed any myself.
Although, I just realized today that you guys made me a happy birthday thread a month ago (thank you!), so I guess I don't bounce around the threads much.
A) Yes, spammers are all over the place sadly (my beloved sports forum is a favorite destination spot for them )

B) You should bounce around the threads more
Reply With Quote
  #63640  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
I've even had personalized spam. One spambot made a link to GRIZZLE DAZZLE which was some decorative spam. Unless it was modded into that....I hope it wasn't
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63641  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
I AGREE!




tadaoproducts.net
Reply With Quote
  #63642  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
I got one and it said "FUCKING HELL, LOOK AT ALL THESE BRASS FITTINGS, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS"

That's pretty personalized.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63643  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
I just got a computer virus warning complete with security messages and Windows Logos (official looking shit) that exhorted me to REMOVE THESE THREATS. NOW. Then my Norton software gave me a little popup telling me that an attempt to attack my computer was blocked.

HA HA MOFO'S! U LOOSE!
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #63644  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I've even had personalized spam. One spambot made a link to GRIZZLE DAZZLE which was some decorative spam. Unless it was modded into that....I hope it wasn't
I always forward the personal inbox spam to -RoG-. Let him handle it
Reply With Quote
  #63645  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I just got a computer virus warning complete with security messages and Windows Logos (official looking shit) that exhorted me to REMOVE THESE THREATS. NOW. Then my Norton software gave me a little popup telling me that an attempt to attack my computer was blocked.

HA HA MOFO'S! U LOOSE!
As soon as I see that I close that box and run spybot, adaware, and norton.

Shove that up your pipe virus bitches!
Reply With Quote
  #63646  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
As soon as I see that I close that box and run spybot, adaware, and norton.

Shove that up your pipe virus bitches!
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #63647  
Kitsa Kitsa is offline
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: curator of the WTFbus museum
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Oh, that reminds me.

Saw this on the porch of a nearby house...



...still trying to figure out what the hell it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #63648  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
Haha, awesome
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63649  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Oh, that reminds me.

Saw this on the porch of a nearby house...



...still trying to figure out what the hell it's all about.
I would think it was crystal clear. They are trying to tell you that pink toilet is female (though the fact that it is pink should have clued us in)
Reply With Quote
  #63650  
Kitsa Kitsa is offline
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: curator of the WTFbus museum
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
mm-hmm, mm-hmm....and the Christmas tree?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.