Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:23 PM        Hancock
I saw the trailer when looking at the Duke Nukem stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K588VwOZPbw

This is a great year for summer movies.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
I don't know what it is about Hancock, but I simply cannot get interested in it one bit.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
I think I'll like it. I always like anti heroes.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 09:25 PM       
i started following this one since i saw the trailer featured in youtube and according to this ign article is more mature than it looks
http://movies.ign.com/articles/879/879467p1.html

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Banned
Softix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
Looks really good..will keep an eye out for this in the days to come..
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 12:00 AM       
what if they dont show it where you live, though
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:32 PM       
I just saw it and was disappointed. And I wasn't too impressed by his acting, either.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just saw it and was disappointed. And I wasn't too impressed by his acting, either.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
It was alright. Will Smith's usually fun. It wasn't on par with "X-men", but it wasn't "Daredevil" either.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

Do you have a problem, kahljorn?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
the first half of this movie is a funny superhero flick about an asshole who doesn't give a fuck. the second half of this movie is a serious superhero epic that is corny as all fucking hell

BUT i would fuck the shit out of charlize theron in either 1/2
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 07:35 AM       
would you fuck the shit out of Charlize Theron in Monster?

I saw a clip of her with Nelson Mandela once and that was funny as hell, he looked so uncomfortable when she kept insisting that no, she loooooved him.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
I did like the first half a lot better than the second. The whole romantic bit in the second half seemed to jump out of left field there.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
I don't know...when Will Smith was trying to look all nasty and surly in the beginning...you know, big tough drunk superhero with a chip on his shoulder and nothin' to prove...I just did not buy it at all. Not even a little bit.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 08:00 AM       
I bought in to the premise but only because I know that in reality Will Smith will end up being president and he has super powers and that's right you heard it here first folks Will Smith will be one of the most powerful black actors and more importantly American politician because he knows that parents just dont understand and he'll take that knowledge with him to the white house and apply it to the everyday citizen that just doesn't understand how the fuck a superhero black man became president. Geoffry the naturalized butler will be the veep mark my words.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.