Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:29 PM       
IF I DON'T EVER COME BACK, YOU'LL KNOW WHY.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
1) That didn't work. 2) Finding someone trying (failing) to do that sucks.
yea it didnt work for me either

have you thought of using a gun? really it's probably the next best thing to injecting yourself with air
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM       
I don't know where to get a gun. Plus even if I found one, I doubt I could work it, or I'll end up arsefaced.

Man, nevermind I'm too much of a pussy.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:35 PM       
Move to England.
Everyones depressed here!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM       
In my bad days I came up with a way to suicide that wouldn't let any family member know it was a suicide
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM       
one time i had a hallucination when i did jimson weed and I met the devil and he showed me hell and it was underneath a bed and it looked like the page break picture
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Move to England.
Everyones depressed here!
I moved away from England in the hopes of not being depressed anymore.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM       
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEREE IS NOTHNG BETTER! you must adjust and adapt
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM       
I"M GOING TO GO TAKE A SEXY AND STEAMY SHOWER
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:48 PM       
KAHLJORN!

Now I need to go to bed....

:D
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEREE IS NOTHNG BETTER! you must adjust and adapt
I sat in a darkened room for a year, eating oven chips, and watching the hoobs and countdown. I have no memories from that time.

Maybe I remember an episode of Quincy. He was on a boat? And someone died?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM       
I dunno.
hoobs=i dunno
countdown=spot on for a weekday teatime!

NIGHTY NIGHT!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM       
We opened presents tonight. I got great presents, although I think my ramones and hockey fandom is making me a bit transparent :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM       
I watched the 5am repeat of countdown. The hoobs is a UK only Jim Hension muppet show that was on Channel 4 before or after countdown. I didn't have a tv license and lived in fear of the scanning van thing that never came. I slept 20+ hours a day. The only time I left the house was to go to the dole office where I would be told off until I cried, and then I would drink until I didnt care that I was vomitting all over myself.

Yay, the memories are flooding back.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:02 PM       
Cheer up or cherub.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM       
British TV > American TV
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM       
It is Christmas eve here & I'll be as miserable as I want.

BTW Ghost, did you say you were bisexual? PLZ POST A PIC OF YOU IN YER UNDERPANTS PLZ!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM       
No way, Cheers was way better than The Young Ones
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
British TV > American TV
I imagine you get a filtered vision of British TV, My Dear Lady.

Much like my vision of US tele.

Although I did see an infomercial featuring Mister T the other day. Poor Guy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:19 PM       
my experience is not limited to public television, thanks (

I remember seeing some really fucked-up TV on the continent. In Italy, there was a game show where there were these three naked ladies and the (male) contestants had so many seconds to find matching pieces of lingerie in a big bin and dress them.

In Germany I stumbled across a charming production of Heidi in which she boffed everyone but the goat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:21 PM       
The Axis of evil is not good television. Especially Japan.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:32 PM       
Drunk dedications are teh best.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
my experience is not limited to public television, thanks (

yes well yer nation is filled with retards and morons and no matter how much ya protest ye'll always be a retard an moron to me

merry christmas
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:39 PM       
sod off
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:58 PM