Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

cenamalo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 11:48 PM        what the fuck is wrong with people?
This girl who was dating my friend for a year and a half just broke up with him two weeks ago, and in less then 24 hours fucks two of my other friends within 30 minutes of each other. Needless to say this causes many people discomfort and she starts bitching about how everyone hates her now. I, still out of it from medication i was taking after surgery which acts like truth-serum to me, tell her she's a moron who acts irresponsibly and then blames it on all her psuedo-mental disorders. Naturally all my friends are pussies and don't back me up and everyone else says i shouldn't have been so hard on her. In the end everyone feels like shit except for the girl who started it all, who's off fucking more of my friends as we speak.
kirkis is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 11:58 PM       
thats fucked up. shes an idiot and a whore.

Raize is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenamalo
This girl who was dating my friend ... fucks two of my other friends... Naturally all my friends are pussies ... fucking more of my friends as we speak.
You've a lot of "friends" for being a lonely, insufferable prick, don't you?

My advice is to let the bitch get some and see if she wants to use you to hone up on her skills. Tell her that you're an angsty conflicted soul that needs some loving. Chicks dig jigsaw puzzles like your disseminated mind.

But sometimes they try to put it back together wrong or they get upset cause you don't have any corner pieces. So do what I do, don't talk to women or men that expect you to explain who the fuck you are and go on and on about why the hell you should like them.

If she's bitching about how everyone hates her, and you had the guts to tell her like it was, then when she grows up she'll realize you were at least honest with her and might respect you all the more.

I doubt she's worth talking to if she hears what you have to say and then runs off to fuck more bunnies again.

If what I say doesn't help you, then my job here is done.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Raize.

Don't try to act cynical if you're just stupid. The two aren't as close a match as you might think.
cenamalo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
My advice is to let the bitch get some and see if she wants to use you to hone up on her skills. Tell her that you're an angsty conflicted soul that needs some loving. Chicks dig jigsaw puzzles like your disseminated mind.
am i missing something here? am i supposed to attract her by acting like a bigger overdramatic, selfish, attention-craving bitch then her? and why would i want her? we went out years ago and i'm fucking glad i never had sex with her. everyone who has regrets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raize
If she's bitching about how everyone hates her, and you had the guts to tell her like it was, then when she grows up she'll realize you were at least honest with her and might respect you all the more.
i doubt it. here's an exert from her diary
Quote:
Everyone is all up in my face about things. And I don't care what they think about who and what I do. It's none of their god damned business and I really doubt they have any idea about the specifics behind the relationships I have consist of. I'm not going to pay any mind to the ignorance that spews from their undeveloped minds that can't grasp a new concept or something that they haven't experienced.

and sorry all about this whole thread, i just needed a little reasurrance that the world hasn't gone completely batshit insane.

MaskedMonk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2003, 10:38 PM       
The zionist lizard catholic holograms are controlling your minds with their death rays!
MMA Record: 9-1
Stero-San is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:56 PM        Re: what the fuck is wrong with people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenamalo
This girl who was dating my friend for a year and a half just broke up with him two weeks ago, and in less then 24 hours fucks two of my other friends within 30 minutes of each other.
Can I be your freind???