Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:02 PM       
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...53609&catid=-6

hahahahahha
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM       
Stupid Jets.

Bogosian did practically the same thing last year.

Ducks deserved to win that one, though. Jets can't shoot the puck... we're getting owned on the shot clock every period.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM       
Also, TEEMU.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 09:15 PM       
Had awesome seats for the Jackets-Bruins game, the first row of glass seats behind where they seat the VIPs (usually military guests of honor who stand at attention while Leo sings).

It could have gone better (Jackets not choking, for one, and the whole arena not being full of DRUNKEN IDIOT BOSTON ASSHOLES), but get me enough whiskey and I'm good. I did see all sorts of interesting shit, though. The NHL official who came out in his official NHL blazer and pulled a switch out of said blazer and plugged it into a special port in the wall. He sat right there about 10 feet from goal the entire time they were in play, then unplugged it and took it with him when he left. It was a simple toggle box. WTF was it? Was he recording goals? Was the potential for sabotage so great that he needed to carry it with him? I had never seen him before.

The other half had a Dancing Kevin (brisket, ham, deep-fried mozzarella wedges and fries on buttered Texas Toast) and it smelled hideous. I just kept drinking and wishing bad things on Jarome Iginla.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM       
Just checked stats, wow 10k
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 09:43 PM       
jackets just beat the leafs.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 05:12 PM       
The shit is in the bucket.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM       
UGGGHHH JETS WE WERE WINNING

Why you gotta play stupid like that at the end?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:51 PM       
exactly what I have to say to the Jackets this evening.

The mighty duck fucks? Damn.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 02:13 PM       
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=...s/full/769.png

Anyone wanna turn Robyn into a Goblin for me? I don't have any programs anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 02:53 PM       
I wanna send it to Royal half before Halloween and you can tell that the cheesier the photoshop the better.

http://kings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?i...cmpid=rss-half
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:05 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:06 PM       
Not real sure wtf is up with the eye but I messed with it and messed with it and anything I did undid something else important so hope that works
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM       

That's creeeeeepy
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM       
Is that ok? What you wanted?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:25 PM       
Nope that's perfect as I'm not such a fan of his anyways
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:31 PM       
Sent to The Royal Half, hopefully they'll use it tomorrow and we'll have a new nickname for him. Then I can yell at him to stay away from my billy goats.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:49 PM       
Okeydokey. I melded his face with that goblin from harry potter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:55 PM       
He's got baby eater eyes lol
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:56 PM       
Bobrovsky's epic Halloween facial hair
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:24 PM       
Welcome back to the force here's your badge and gun.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM       
Also, this happened:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...olence-charges
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Yesssssssss!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM       
Gonna try to see the Sabers @ Kings game on Thursday.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

Yesssssssss!
They'd probably have used it if I hadn't fucked up the eye.