Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM       
so bill doyou remember when i said most of the girls at my school are ugly?

i guess its some kind of city-wide epidemic to the point that iw as hanging out with some people and they won't even drink in that town
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM       
were u live bro, i wanna get some ugly pussy lol

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 08:50 PM       
lol
also i shouldve said they aren't really ugly they're just really weird looking. Maybe they're just british or something idk
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM       
Did you ever find that chick with the left 4 dead shirt. She sounded at least worth talking to hot. Nerdy bitches found out how to be hot in the last ten years.
BANNED

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM       
no theres a nerd chick in my class right now that could be her but she's always talking to these annoying dudes so i dont even bother
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 10:26 PM       
You have to wear an equally nerdy shirt and then sidle up beside them so you'll look better by comparison

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 11:04 PM       
Man, I have pretty much nothing but horror/nerdy shirts. I need to invest in some adult clothes.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:51 AM       
i pretty much have all black and grey shirts with no designs on them
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Man, I have pretty much nothing but horror/nerdy shirts. I need to invest in some adult clothes.
Same about the horror shit. I think I own one button up and I'm pretty sure it doesn't even fit me.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 07:08 AM       
...horror shirts?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 07:44 AM       
'sup RannyK?
You may already be there.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 07:59 AM       
Nothing special. Studying hard, playing the game, checking out the ladies. The usual.

You?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM       

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i pretty much have all black and grey shirts with no designs on them
Same. I gave up the pop-culture reference shirts after high school.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
I still were my NMN shirts
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM       
Does it say "NO SEX, ONLY FUCKING"

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
I wish. It's this one.

I also have this one from the show last year

My buddy used to let me wear his "Mr Happy" in Santa Cruz to scare all the hippies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 03:37 PM       
PS the OLD shirt has the words OLD in a film that doesn't really show up. I have a feeling that the older and more used the shirt is, the more the words OLD show up.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Nothing special. Studying hard, playing the game, checking out the ladies. The usual.

You?
Gotta get taxes done this weekend. Fun stuff.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:00 PM       
http://neilcicierega.tumblr.com/post/20661207527
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
...horror shirts?
Whore shirts. We're talking about men's midriff shirts. You wouldn't understand, it's a fad catching on over here in the states.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM       
I'm drunk at a scifi convention

This is dangerous ground
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM       
Show some skin so I can hurry up and bust a super nova.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:13 AM       
Yeah, no.