Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM       
i think that fatty's have been the best so far. i want more from him.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM       
I have it documented that people said mine were funny.

So instead of just saying mine are or are not funny, try to some yourself. We need to keep the pictures coming.

sports is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
I have it documented that people said mine were funny.
You are not funny . But the jokes you say are.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:28 PM       
James' aren't bad at all. Retro's I'm not posting, partly because most of them are homophobic and partly because they're crafted in ms paint.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:33 PM       
Half my posts are homophobic :/ and have Kellychaos commenting right after

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:35 PM       
Uh huh. But you don't represent i-mockery.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM       
I just went back about 5 pages or so, and the only other recent submissions I'd seen was one by ArrowX and one by Supafly.

And Supafly's was funny.

So I stand by my comment about being one of the few people continuing to provide actual entertainment value through pictures for this thing.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:43 PM       
Who cares? I don't want to buy your crap or meet you at some stupid I-mockery festival of freaks. I have more balls and brains than most of you, so eat me.

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:48 PM       
Uh, what? I said I wouldn't put Retro's images on the site cause they're stupid and gay and not funny, and you said that you are also stupid and gay and not funny, to which I replied that you aren't going on a web site.

So unless that was for James, I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM       
James? I never pay attention to James...I was just kidding about the homophobic thing and then you insulted me by saying that I don't represent :/ I alway's have a piece of me that know's that I will never be accepted into your group of Elite

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:56 PM       
I don't represent i-mockery either on this forum, you tard. The only person who DOES is mockery.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM       
As a moderator you represent I-mockery. You can edit and in some small form control the board making you a representative. Dumb ass

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 08:00 PM       
By that logic, you have no reason to be upset when I tell you you don't represent the site, then.

But regardless, I was talking about retro's images on the official web site, and saying that we didn't want those pictures to represent us. Same thing for the first image I posted with the melted woman. It has nothing to do with tenure or how many internet enemies you have.

You know what? I'm tiring of trying to explain this to you. Shut up.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 08:26 PM       
I wasn't really listening to you :/ I'm in the middle of doing my snow plowing contracts.
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 08:27 PM       
There needs to be ads that are endorsed by celebrities. That's the only way people will take us seriously.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 08:39 PM       
Ya those pictures where gross I was just being a prick.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 08:40 PM       
Goddammit, how does google show me so many pictures of asian chicks getting railed when all i look up is "cosplay" on image search?

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 09:07 PM       
OKAY FAGS LISTEN UP

DDAAF.org is launching in 12 days to i-mockery. In the meantime, continue to post your badges and/or any wallpaper-sized images you might concoct in this thread and they'll be included to the site when it goes up. Also welcome are any testimonials you might want to add. Testimonials and wallpapers will be screened by me, so they have to be kinda good in order to make it up, but the badges can pretty much be anything as long as they aren't offensive in the wrong ways or just really suck. (For guidelines on what not to include in badges, just follow the forum rules)

So far we have 30 badges online, 6 testimonials, and 1 wallpaper. I know america is stronger than that, so let's get cracking!
Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:06 PM       
Here's a testimonial for you.

I used to be an anime fan. Not a die-hard crazed fanatic, but I enjoyed my share of Japanese cartoon funjinks.

One day, I was skipping along the sidewalk, with a brand new anime DVD in hand. I couldn't WAIT to get home and watch it. But soon, my whole life would change forever...

In a flash of pain, I found myself hip-checked into an alley, face down in a puddle of what I hoped was urine-scented water. I slowly start to get back up. Whilst still on my hands on knees, I spot my anime DVD a few inches away. I reach out to grab it, but another hand comes into view, and takes it.

I look up, and see my assumed assailant. Traces of sunlight caught his face, turning his multiple pimples into a mass of pus-filled stars littering a greasy sky. A menacing grin of brace-covered teeth looked like a row of steel fangs, waiting to rip my flesh to pieces. As he stood up, my gaze went past his Dragonball Z T-shirt, toward his hand, where he brandished a pistol he must have gotten from his parent's closet. I could see my life flashing before me as he raised the barrel toward my direction...

"Is this all you g-OT?!" he squeaked at me.

My lips trembled and forced themselves open, but no voice came out. He flipped the DVD case over, and looked it over with his beady eyes.

"This doesn't even h-AVE any tentacles i-N IT! You NOOB!" His voice cut into my ears, like a bullet from his gun was moments away from doing. I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. All I could do was feel myself crying inside, and trying to accept my grim fate.

VVVRRROOOOOOOMMMMM!!

I looked past my attacker's massive body as best I could, as he struggled to twist his torso around to look for himself.

VVVVRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMM VVRRROOOOOOMMMMM!!

Headlights sprang to life, blinding the gunman, and eclipsing me in the shadows of his planet-like body.

VVVRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM SKRREEEEEEEEEEE SSPLORT!!

An explosion appeared before my face, as the headlight beams broke through his body, as did the bumper and most of the hood. Popcorn-sized bits of flab flew every which way, and streams of blood trailed behind. It was like a geek supernova, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my whole life.

I was frozen in the moment, internally thanking my vehicular hero.

And then the car door opened.

His right foot stepped out first, kicking an empty beer car out of the car, with it. The other foot followed, and then hands appeared to help pull him out. As he came out, another beer can was produced, spilling the remains of its contents onto the sidewalk.

"Ohhzzz.... Issa whazz humma gah dah?" The language of the GODS, I tell you.

I looked up in awe. My savior. My hero. I slowly got to my feet, my eyes fixed upon him, much like the apostles must have looked upon Jesus. My hands instinctively came together. Then again. And again. I was clapping, applauding this man for his service.

He spit up a little, as if to say, "Remember this day, my son. Follow the path to greatness."

And from that day on, I did.

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:09 PM       

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:20 PM       
Forgot to mention - people making badges, please including something that says "ddaaf.org" on it to save me the time watermarking it. If you also want to put a 1 pixel white border around the sides that'd help too, but that's a little too advanced for some of you fags
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM       
oh god that site is gonna be awesome.

I think James's story should be on the about page how ddaaf was started.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM       
I can't top that one, James.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM       

FS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2004, 04:57 AM       

I'll try and make a wallpaper or two if I can find big enough pictures.

Also, check out http://www.afaddnetwork.com/. Someone changed "Testimonials" to "Quotes & Stories." Someone's reading this thread, all right.