Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM       
I was watching that video of Rog talking about microwavable milkshakes a few days ago and it made me realize that I've known about I-Mockery for like 11 fucking years. Also Rog never looks any older.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM       
He lives in the past in the future.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:49 PM       
I remember when I used to lurk you guys back during the .net days. Oh the memories that I can only share with my lonesome self.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:58 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:54 PM       
I remember liking phpBB better than vBulletin.

I still like phpBB better than vBulletin.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:08 PM       
I remember I couldn't register on the old I-Mock ezboard because I was a complete jerk on random ezboards and I'm pretty sure I got myself globally banned. And I couldn't figure out how to go around it at the time.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM       
Waiting to see a movie...in minutes to show time and the theater is completely silent and dark. Creepy as all fuck.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
known about I-Mockery for like 11 fucking years. Also Rog never looks any older.
Jeez. It's been a long time. I looked back at the features and had some flashbacks.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM       
So I still have an account here, cool. It's been a while homies.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:56 PM       
i'M NEW. SUP JERKS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 12:37 AM       
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:22 AM       
Oh good some guy is back, things are really going to start picking up again

do u like picklehats?

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:45 AM       
olmost time for my 1 year bananiversary
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh good some guy is back, things are really going to start picking up again

do u like picklehats?
Don't you mean "things are really going to start pickling up again"?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM       
zugs for tood

Does anyone live in Wichita Falls, TX and know of a good taqueria?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM       
So for the last week I had a course at CSTAR (Canadian Surgical Technologies and Advanced Robotics). It was kind of like an OR prep course, focusing on skills and situations that you may encounter in the operating room.
Highlights include (and any of these I could have made into a story)
  • Electrosurgery - Used a Bovie to cut up some pork. This was our second day of rotation and using a tool that produces over 1000°C to cauterize was awesome. Plus we set it on spray coag mode (which you see the electricity arc)
  • Suturing - Holy crap am I ever bad at suturing. Guess I need some more sewing classes or something. Also it was on pig's feet which was gross.
  • Laproscopic Surgery Sim - This was pretty cool and very challenging. Using little simple robot arms to grab things and only being guided by a camera is tough. We had a challenge to see who could transfer 6 hoops onto 6 pegs the fastest. My time was 55 seconds... The record was 24
  • Anesthesia machine - Taught the basics of which this dial does and what gas goes where. They asked for a volunteer, which of course was myself. To my disappointment, I was not anesthetized but instead they just took my vitals. But I impressed everyone by lowering my SpO2 to 90%! (The lowest healthy people get safely is 92)
  • Intubation - Balls hard on mannequins and probably even more challenging on some individual. Using a Laryngoscope to move someone's tongue and jaw is a lot of work. Especially because you have to use your non-dominant hand; your dominant hand guides the tube!
  • My first ever cadaver lab! - Cholecystectomy. Was intense as hell. Likely won't ever get to do this again, but it was pretty fascinating. All the friends I told about this thought it was gross, but I learned a lot from it. Like how crowded it is inside a person - four people's hands take up a lot of room. Oh, and remember all the names for tools is brutal.* For the record: people are much easier to cut through than pig's feet.

*Kellys, mayos, mets, needle drivers, lauers, wagens, richards, snaps, towel clips...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM       
too neat.

spambot.

edit: hey guys i guess im gonna post the same shit three times for no reason

Last edited by ThrashO : Jun 26th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:10 PM       
too neat.

spambot.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM       

:MUSICHUMOR
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM       
too neat.

spambot.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:16 PM       
i'M HAVING A DEUCE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM       

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:34 PM       
Tadao. I'm thinking about getting my man junk tied. Can you still shoot buckets after?
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:01 PM       

Is there a procedure you can get done where it's like Day 52 every time? :o

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:28 PM       
The only difference is you wont make babies. You still spuge the same amount, it has the same consistency and it still taste the same. I'll let you taste if if you want.