Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
that's aces, sappy :D
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The one I liked the most was of him cradling the sandwich.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.
This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
va bene, signor pluver
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Good on you, Sapford.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm glad it wasn't just me.

I can't remember if I put this one up yet. Pub would know, since he has a folder on each of us.

I'd say "my nose doesn't usually look that big" but it probably does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Pub, make sure to split my folder in two.
Quote:
pub has folders and subfolders and sub-subfolders.

I think about everyone here who has appeared in drag, or in anything that could be taken as drag, is specially indexed for ease of wank. I believe. Again, you'd have to ask him but you'd probably just get that emoticon in the chat thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Don't worry Kitsa, I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would love to fall into your gasm chasm.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
I should specify...I WASH THEM, I just happen to keep picking them out of the closet over and over.
Because you're a lady.

Your nose doesn't look big there. I have a big nose. It only doesn't look as exceedingly large as it really is because I have a gargantuan melon for a head.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Man, I'd fuck a robot made out of pink foam insulation.

I'd have the itchiest dick ever, but goddamnit I'd do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
TADAO'S MOTHER IS WHITE AS A SHEET.

THE SAME SHEET YOU HAVE CUT HOLES INTO AND WORN UPON YOUR HEAD AT KLAN RALLIES.

YOU RACIST.
Double zugs for Sam.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Spoilers!
Chojin looks amazing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
Well it as been a fun and infuriating few days. I'll be back to read through your chatter in a while. Stay the cool chaps and lasses that you all are.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?
Yeah; they put a shunt in my left side, to drain this little sac everyone has behind their cochlea. Mine was all twisted or something, which is a classic sign of Meniere's, so that means someday I'll be having the nerve taken out completely.
The shunt should help for a year or so, but right now through the pain meds and the type of operation I can't tell if it's better yet.
Anyways, thanks guys!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Wanna download Windows 8?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

Granted, there's a lot of shit that probably doesn't work, but this computer doesn't have Windows on it. So I'm all up in it.
so how's this going for you, what works and what doesn't?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
WHERE'S THE INSOMNIACS CLUB

WHERE'S MY PEEPS

I JUST MISSED EVERBODY, DIDNT I
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
sup man

im on some dudes internet tv so i wont be here long
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 04:55 AM       
DAMN. HELLO, ALL THE SAME
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
I guess there's always the internet
Holy goddamned shit, Saps made me laugh. Time to die
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 07:56 AM       
Just got a Nigerian scam email from "Dr. Magahalu" that said, in caps, THIS IS THE FBI, PLEASE GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
from Dr Pram Magahalu
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Haha.

Had a MRI scan a short time ago to see if I had a tumour. I need my GP to look at it to make sure, by my ER nurse friend said that it all looked ok. Also, apparently I have an extra brain ventricle or some such that only 10% of the population have. I don't know. I might upload my brain scan pictures if I can be bothered.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
ah, MRIs.

POCK POCK POCK pock POCK POCK pock POCK BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
Pretty much, yeah.

I was asked by two different people if I was pregnant or not beforehand, and I know I don't have any shrapnel wounds, but I was actually rather worried that I might have one I don't know about.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:55 AM       
I'm getting like my 5th ct scan in a year soon for this sinus thing. I'm guessing I'm gonna end up getting cancer before they take care of my sinus issues.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM       
I had an eight-hour whole body MRI once. The Madonna version of Evita had just come out and the tech played the soundtrack through the headphones over and over and over. Longest 8 hours of my life.

The pregnancy question doesn't surprise me. My mom gets asked all the time when her last mammogram was, and she's had a double mastectomy.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
MRIs are boring as hell. My last MRI, the doctor tuned me in to the local KISS FM station right in the middle of what had to have been the advertisement hour-long special or something.
My doctor was awesome and took pictures of my surgery, so I'll upload them sometime today.