Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2015, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I ain't spendin' more than five bucks on a hunk of plastic unless it's at least forty years old. Except for my two Pee Wee Herman dolls. Those things'll be fucking buried with me.
I'm gonna grave rob you.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 03:57 AM       
rob him of his tasty necrotized man-meats
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 03:12 PM       
Lightly salted by the tears of chronic depression.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 04:09 PM       
Peppered with a dash of gunpowder
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2015, 07:26 PM       
Trust me, look in my pocket. There's gonna be a leather pouch and a flask. A token of thanks to the graverobber that showed an interest.

ALSO: A note that reads "Thanks for making me feel like the prettiest girl in the entire graveyard."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"

Last edited by Otto : Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:31 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2015, 09:38 PM       
Otto, you are the only person I've ever considered worthy of robbing your grave. I'd be proud to steal from your afterlife.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2015, 04:39 AM       
be sure to leave some candy in it too to ensure a grave-visit from wiffles
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2015, 11:39 PM       
too to

tutu
Mocker
Old Apr 12th, 2015, 01:55 PM       
Hutu the tootsie on hulu
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2015, 11:46 AM       
Appointment with a new shrink today. Sweet Jesus do I love messing with those people.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2015, 07:35 AM       
suddenly recalls a bit of fry & laurie skit in which both stephen fry's character and hugh laurie's character act as though they are one another's therapist with a patient who is pretending to be their therapist
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2015, 03:14 AM       
Jesus. It's so empty here it probably echos.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2015, 07:25 PM       
IT'S NOT EMPTY IN SPIRIT!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2015, 11:39 PM       
ZBF, can you tell Shrub I said hello? I'm not allowed to talk to her anymore.
mmm muffins
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 07:50 AM       
its cuz you fap alot
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 06:42 PM       
is that the wrong way to tell a girl she's pretty?
mmm muffins
Old Apr 30th, 2015, 06:03 AM       
not if you ask first~
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2015, 07:56 PM       
Just here to do my random inspection!

*Looks around for a few seconds*

Great! See you guys next time!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2015, 02:23 PM       
Hickman only hangs out if there are 3 girls around.
Mocker
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:04 PM       
All about tha pussy, like a straight up thug
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2015, 12:28 AM       
ZBF YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB.

Geez
Mocker
Old May 5th, 2015, 05:48 PM       
Well shit, I'll have to try again next year whenever she comes back.

GET IT, CAUSE THE SITE IS SLOW?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2015, 10:21 PM       
ZBF, take solace in that I don't care enough about you to search out your address and rape you.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:43 AM       
I'm glad that was the first new post I saw after two or so years.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2015, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
All about tha pussy, like a straight up thug
Back in the day fo sho. But I'm actually engaged now! Our wedding is next May. We're having a small destination wedding. Drama free and relaxing. It's also much cheaper then a local wedding.

At this point I don't really see any reason to post in any other thread, so I'll just write this here: I got to see Mad Max yesterday and I have to say it was very refreshing to see such a well-done practical effects driven action movie. Well worth the price of a ticket. I may even see it again in theaters. Something I haven't done in years.

So go see it.

Seriously. If you enjoyed the Road Warrior, it's worth seeing. If you enjoy action flicks, go see it. If you enjoy special effects, go see it. If you enjoy strong characters (especially strong female characters), go see it.

So go see it. You fucks.