Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2015, 06:43 PM       
I've got 99 problems and a bitch caused every single fucking one of them.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2015, 09:23 PM       
Shoot her!

With yer d*ck!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 10:09 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 10:45 AM       
That wasn't a supersoaker, I was just happy to see him.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2015, 12:59 PM       
God, I fucking love your nipples in that one. So juicy.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 30th, 2015, 11:49 PM       
Hahaha, I just reported my psychiatrist to the AMA for professional misconduct.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 03:25 PM       
Yeah but isn't that a once a month thing for them? I'm sure that in your mind you have a case, but then again your mind is in question.

Ahahaha just kidding buddy, make them pay.

Code:
wehavearunnerIrepaetwehavearunnercodecrystalisredIrepaetcodecrystalisred
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 03:27 PM       
I SEE YOU PUB
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 04:08 PM       
What the hell?
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 04:09 PM       
Anyone around here seen Don C?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I SEE YOU PUB
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2015, 11:48 PM       
Butts
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2015, 12:25 AM       
Quote:
Yeah but isn't that a once a month thing for them? I'm sure that in your mind you have a case, but then again your mind is in question.

Ahahaha just kidding buddy, make them pay.

Code:
wehavearunnerIrepaetwehavearunnercodecrystalisredIrepaetcodecrystalisred
I'm sure they get their fair share of bizarre complaints from their patients that are low-functioning schizophrenics and the like that go straight into the furnace, but they usually tend to heed complaints from my type of nutjobs (mood disorder sufferers). Especially since this shrink isn't in a private practice, but an office that's funded by the state government.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2015, 11:33 AM       
holy frejole! its pubbles! give us some sugar
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2015, 08:37 AM       
Quote:
ZBF, can you tell Shrub I said hello? I'm not allowed to talk to her anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
its cuz you fap alot
Quote:
is that the wrong way to tell a girl she's pretty?
Quote:
not if you ask first~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Hey Wiffles, can I tell you that you're a pretty rainbow hamster?
Quote:
holy frejole! its pubbles! give us some sugar
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 2nd, 2015, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Anyone around here seen Don C?
I just saw him in Age of Ultron, is War Machine supposed to be cool? It's not cool.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 3rd, 2015, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
I just saw him in Age of Ultron, is War Machine supposed to be cool? It's not cool.
Stop-motion.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2015, 05:20 PM       
Idiot probably still doesn't know that he attached his real name to the end of all his claymation, which he posted videos of everywhere he was flaming people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2015, 05:21 PM       
Alley
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2015, 05:22 PM       
Oop
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 4th, 2015, 04:57 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 01:50 PM       
'sup Pub.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM       
Not much. How about you?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 02:58 PM       
Just hangin' around waiting for something to happen.
Kind of like a book by Camus.