Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 07:59 PM       
Gus you actually don't live far from me :O

MY INTERNET IS WORKING BECAUSE OF LIKE A THIN THREAD THAT CONNECTS THE WIRE STILL
UNFORTUNATELY IF I TRY TO USE THE INTERNET ON ANY OF MY OTHER STUFFS IT LIEK OVERLOADS THE TINY THREAD AND STOPS WORKING
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OC? Ohmanwhatthefuckdidyoulandtherefor?
It was either that or Laguna Beach, and, you know, fuck that shit
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:22 PM       
Kahljorn you need to not die in an electrical fire, awright
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
yea that's kind of what I'm worried about

also like two light fixtures in my house stopped working ;/
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
FUUUUCK I'm bored

I don't know what to do now that I have no beer money and a dwindling (actually, by this point, dwindled) supply of Glenfiddich and Wild Turkey
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:54 PM       
http://www.hersheysstore.com/detail/HSH+034000430086

Respect the cups.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:58 PM       
One pound? motherfucking Christenanny
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
Holy jesus I'm getting those.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
my sig other requested them instead of a cake for his birthday, and seeing as I'll have a one week old kid at that time it's more appealing than standing in the kitchen baking said cake.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Holy jesus I'm getting those.
Just to warn you, they're $21 shipped and they want another $15 if you want a cold pack.

They're on backorder and they plan to ship the 22nd.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
That's fine I'm rich.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
I'm not

But it's still better than baking a cake.
BANNED

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
you can buy cakes :O
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
Not in my current realm of possibility, without sending someone to do it for me, and I dislike that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
oh man I love peanut butter cups
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:29 AM       
IM FOLLOWING UR LEAD B-)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 01:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Who the hell is dizzymisslizzy and which one of you fuckers is she private messaging

TALK TO ME
A PAIN IN THE ASS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:34 AM       
I thought the first reply to "A PAIN IN THE ASS." was going to be an anal sex joke. Good job gang, you surprised me in a good way today.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:39 AM       
chocolate balloon knots
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Who the hell is [DML] and which one of you fuckers is she private messaging
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
A PAIN IN THE ASS.
And there's your answer! :D

BTW she logs on all the time just to see who's talking about her. At least that's what I think, she doesn't post anymore. Not since someone tried to access her account! :stalkermeetstalkee
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I just looked at the peanut butter cup link. I really want the world's largest chocolate bar now though.

What struck me is that although they call it an egg, it looks like a football! PERFECT FOR YOU, PENTEGARN!
You may already be there.