Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Missed a full lunar eclipse-cum-red moon extravaganza this morning. I was even awake and mucking about at the time - I just had no freaking idea.

Why don'y they tell people on the news the day before, rather than reporting 'oh, lots of people missed it' on every news network 9 hours later? Fucks.

Why did google change their page AFTER the fucking event?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
I would have been totally psyched to see a lunar eclipse but NOOOOOOOO, us North American cuntfaces didn't get shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
I SWEAR I saw the moon getting kind of red, but then a huge storm rolled in and the sky is still full of rain and clouds.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
The moon is now communist
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Missed a full lunar eclipse-cum-red moon extravaganza this morning. I was even awake and mucking about at the time - I just had no freaking idea.

Why don'y they tell people on the news the day before, rather than reporting 'oh, lots of people missed it' on every news network 9 hours later? Fucks.

Why did google change their page AFTER the fucking event?
um, don't feel bad. honestly - the world gets "SPECTACULAR ONCE IN A LIFETIME" type astrononmical events like bi-monthly. despite what the headlines will tell you, there is no special eclipse that anybody is missing out on. it's a regular, automatic, common occurrence. you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this one and any future ones.

subscribe to a skywatching blog, you'll have celestial events to look forward to every week and won't have to rely on the oversensationalized after-the-fact media.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
Could you subscribe to that for us and keep us updated, please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
what kind of application could that sort of thing even have?
I use a set of eight as my roleplaying dice. 8^8 every roll.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Could you subscribe to that for us and keep us updated, please?
While wearing a tight sweater?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
IT WONT SAVE YOU FROM JACK NOIR
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
8ut I have all the luck. ALL OF IT. ::::)
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
And most of the rigor mortis!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
I just found out a friend of mine has become a stripper. I don't know what to tell her; she loves her body, and is open about it, but frankly her taking this sort of job scares me a little.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
have sex with her before she has sex with everyone else
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
BROTIP:

1. Ask for a demonstration
2. Put on this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxYXV2RrwIs
3. ????
4. Penetrate
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:18 AM       
Haha, some retard on youtube is calling me a bigot and says he's reporting me for harassment and hate speech because he's angry that I made fun of teabaggers and joked that he's a racist and probably committed war crimes.

I did a google search for his username and found out that he reports anyone who calls him out on how fucking stupid he is.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:29 AM       
I think that's SOP for people like that.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
The cherry on top is that his username is MRCOMBATVETERAN. Seriously, he never shuts up about how he was in the army.

He kept saying that he was reporting everything I said about his supposed veteran status and hasn't posted a reply since I told him that I was reporting him for homophobic remarks he made on another video.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
SELF MADE BEEF JERKY, BITCHES
I had no idea you were so supple, MetalMilitia.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
BEEF JERKY JERK-OFF
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
MetalMilitia
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:43 AM       
back from the Poconos...whatchu doin?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
Pocono. Nice. I'm back from VA Beach. Sort of.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've been on decadron on and off my entire life for various reasons. The last two times they put me on it, I got pregnant within a month.

Take care, Lord Sappington, take care.
Oh shit, maybe that explains why I've been having the mood swings! I'm too young to be a daddy!
But no seriously this shit is fucking me up. One hour, I was feeling like the coolest guy ever, and the next I was depressed and miserable. Looked up the side-effects, and bam, mood swings were one of them. Good times are goin' on in my brain.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
IS IT FOR THE BEEF JERKY JERK OFF

EDIT: whoops, slow on the draw
It isn't your fault. You were Pubbled.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 01:05 PM