FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:22 PM       
Hey
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 05:30 PM       
Milhoose I can't remember if I asked for your Facebook or not but pm me or something
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 08:07 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 09:18 PM       
miami vice reboot fuck yeah

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 12:13 PM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANGIE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:50 PM       
Currently Active Users: 71 (1 members and 70 guests)

sigh
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:19 PM       
I heard that
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 04:42 PM       
1 member and 39 guests right now and calling me a member is probably pushing it. Well, calling me that kind of member.

-Moliere
Coulrophobe
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 12:35 AM       
There were two of us there for a second. I should've screencapped it. Probably the first time that shit's happened since I signed up.

-Moliere
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tobacco View Post
Aw, I'd hoped throwing some names out there would set off all the vets' n00b detectors so I could get properly hazed.

Whoever cleared this place out did an impressive job. If it was you, Tadao, your avatar should be that bunny sitting in a throne atop a pile of bodies. President is selling yourself short.
Actually I left in the middle of a ton of people arguing with the biggest idiot on the earth. I got a pm saying "where you been mang, come back" and when I got back it was a graveyard
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 01:24 AM       
As for hazing? I don't think that's been done in a very long time. If you have something interesting to say, people are usually cool to you. If you are getting hazed, you probably aren't going to ever be respected.
Coulrophobe
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:15 AM       
I kid about the hazing. Really I'd just like for this place to not be a ghost town. I've lurked these forums on and off for at least 6 years now, and I would not have joined back then. Just a big clique. Funny as hell, though. It was still kinda active when I signed up, but not enough to keep my attention. Now there just seems to be a handful of you guys keeping it alive (minus the X-mas festivities), and I just figured I'd go on a mini posting spree to see what would happen.

-Moliere
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:22 PM       
I hadn't gotten a new tattoo in a while. I got one yesterday!

http://i.imgur.com/H2tcLPM.jpg?1

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:29 PM       
Who did you get opposite of Godzilla? I forget, was it Rodan? and how many do you have now?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:11 AM       
King Ghidorah, and then Mothra's hanging out on the back of the leg. I still want to get Rodan on my knee, but I'm reluctant because fuuuck that can't feel good.

I was going to get some Harryhausen stuff further up but I might wait for the next Godzilla movie to see what they do, 'cause it's supposed to have Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. If they look good enough, it might be cool to have their updated versions too.

If you count the Godzilla piece as one, I have a total of 5, and I'm getting that skull spider thing (first tattoo) removed so I can cover it up with something good.

That was very funny. Well done.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 01:35 AM       
I got a job drawing cartoons.

Some days, I come into work, and some client wants us to draw a story about a robot falling in love with a girl, and I guess it's supposed to correlate with health care strategies or something? I never understand any of the text on my posters or videos or whatever I just draw things and assume my supervisor and the client understand all of it.

I was working on a series of animations as a background artist and drew a rat in a bellhop outfit as a background character. He was onscreen for a whole second as the camera pans by. Anyways, he became this kind of Anti-Poochie, where the client demanded him to be in every cartoon after that as a main character. The problem was we needed to meet a deadline, so I never gave him proper turnarounds or anything, so somebody just rigged the background drawing with a really bored/angry expression, but he's saying things like "YOLO " and shit because that's what happens when rich old white dudes write scripts I guess.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 02:34 AM       
You're payed well though right?
has a woody
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:58 PM       
I'm paid about 4 times what I charged for when I was freelancing on the side.

Don't get me wrong; it's a super fun job. It's just that a lot of these high profile CEOs are real weird. They want to make their meetings and presentations "fun", but I think someone had to explain "fun" to them, and we end up with some story about how customer service = rock climbing

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
King Ghidorah, and then Mothra's hanging out on the back of the leg. I still want to get Rodan on my knee, but I'm reluctant because fuuuck that can't feel good.

I was going to get some Harryhausen stuff further up but I might wait for the next Godzilla movie to see what they do, 'cause it's supposed to have Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. If they look good enough, it might be cool to have their updated versions too.

If you count the Godzilla piece as one, I have a total of 5, and I'm getting that skull spider thing (first tattoo) removed so I can cover it up with something good.
I'm watching the new Godzilla right now and they just introduced a monster, not sure who it is but I'm guessing it's Rodan. IDK we'll see, but this brings up my main complaint about American V Japanese. In Japan the guy in the rubber suit has lots of lights on him and the camara stays focused on him. He is in fact the star of the movie. In America everything is pitch dark and I guess we are supposed to use our imagination and the humans are the stars of the movie.

For the love of god(zilla) America, can we start making monster/giant robot movies where we can focus on the monster with lights on them. I don't give a shit if the CGI makes them look fake, they fucking are fake. Hell sometimes SyFy channel movies are better for that reason alone.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:18 PM       
Lol just started the movie back up AND I GET TO SEE ALL THE WRECKAGE IN DAYLIGHT! FUCK YOU!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:27 PM       
Wasn't Rodan, who was it then lol. Also that movie sucked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I'm paid about 4 times what I charged for when I was freelancing on the side.

Don't get me wrong; it's a super fun job. It's just that a lot of these high profile CEOs are real weird. They want to make their meetings and presentations "fun", but I think someone had to explain "fun" to them, and we end up with some story about how customer service = rock climbing
Oh man, I used to hate that shit. One owner used to say "We give them raises and they forget a month later and everyone is miserable again, we need to make the environment fun!" He then gave us managers a book called Fish.

http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Remarkabl...ephen+c+lundin

What a fucking piece of shit waste of time. I know he must have been excited when at some moral booster seminar and probably paid out the ass for the classes and 5 books. The problem was

#1 We did internet tech support and everyone calling us hates us.
#2 The pay was great, checks were no good though until 2 weeks after you were paid.
#3 He hired a ton of retards that have never used a computer to do tech support 300 miles away from the real techs and those guys would never take our advise or bother to learn anything.
#4 What's the point anymore, let's just have fun.
has a woody
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 03:12 PM       
Yea, every company is like that. I go to the HQ's of some companies to draw on whiteboards while Joe CEO talks and sometimes we have to break all the employees up into groups to do activities like they're children.

I feel awful because they could probably solve "how to provide better customer service" without me chaperoning them, but they're basically being paid to follow my instructions for 4 or 5 hours

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 07:33 PM       
See ya'll in January.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 10:56 AM       
y'all*