Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2015, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid View Post
hello
what is up my main man us March 2003s need to stick together in these trying times

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2015, 02:30 AM       
I still use I-Bapery

edit: and I'm off by a month...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2015, 06:51 PM       
Hey guys

IS THIS MESSAGEBOARD DEAD NOW?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2015, 07:52 PM       
no its just dormant, sweetie ;>
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2015, 07:56 PM       
I think this is the first time I've seen someone online while I was in like, a year.

Hi Wiffles!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2015, 12:18 AM       
herro.. what do you think about the new upcomming zelda game for wiiU? ;>
Mocker
Old Mar 24th, 2015, 01:39 PM       
I'm hoping it's gonna be an Assassin's Creed-Skyrim-Zelda baby, because that's what it looks like.

3ds is worth buying for a Link Between Worlds and Smash Brothers. Indie games on it are the shit too, and cheap
mmm muffins
Old Mar 25th, 2015, 08:26 AM       
yeah it looks promising.. its good to see nintendo ditching casual games
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2015, 04:31 PM       
THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR CASUAL CONVERSATION!
mmm muffins
Old Mar 25th, 2015, 07:11 PM       
no need to be a grumper, bunnykins :o
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 08:04 PM       
Might as well use this thread for random posts then

Steven Spielberg to Direct Sci-Fi Novel 'Ready Player One' for Warner Bros.
Actually one of my most enjoyed books, holy crap holy crap

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 12:34 AM       
Decided to shut down the show today but the gun shop found out about my involuntary commitment. I'm going to spend my birthday crafting a zip-gun.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 08:31 PM       
Was that supposed to sound all lunatic killery?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 09:18 PM       
I'd never kill another person, at least not this time. This shell's for me. Happy twenty sixth BANG!

This would be so much easier if I had close access to a tall building or a nearby source of phenobarbital. Then again the thought of my family finding my brains splattered across the walls of my studio like some sort of smelly Jackson Pollock painting is really exciting to me.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 11:11 PM       
A/S/L room?

15/Demi-Pansexual Platonic Romantic/Dutch and a little Swahili
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I'd never kill another person, at least not this time. This shell's for me. Happy twenty sixth BANG!

This would be so much easier if I had close access to a tall building or a nearby source of phenobarbital. Then again the thought of my family finding my brains splattered across the walls of my studio like some sort of smelly Jackson Pollock painting is really exciting to me.
I've been to Spooner, Wisconsin. Bought some fireworks once.
Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2015, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post

You're sad.

Today, I called Gamestop to pre-order a Ness Amiibo. The girl said to come in because they had a few and THEY SOLD OUT ON MY DRIVE THERE

I'm Facebook friends with her too, she said she could have held it for me if I had asked her

See Otto? My life is so much worse.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Apr 4th, 2015, 09:41 PM       
Well, got bored sawing pipe for the shotgun, decided to blaze up with a hibachi full of charcoal in an unventilated room but got caught by a friend just as I was starting to pass out. Got to spend my birthday in a hospital upstate. fun times.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 10:31 AM       
At least you aren't ZBF
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 12:47 PM       
NO MY NERD TOYS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 03:20 PM       
Who buys an Amiibo? lol Someone who can't even find someone to play online.

:highfive
Mocker
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 05:24 PM       
I just wanted Ness, he's too awesome to pass up. BUT I MISSED OUT, MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE, OH JEEZ
Mocker
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 05:25 PM       
I miss you guys
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 07:57 PM       
I ain't spendin' more than five bucks on a hunk of plastic unless it's at least forty years old. Except for my two Pee Wee Herman dolls. Those things'll be fucking buried with me.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2015, 02:30 PM       
One of my rats passed the other day. RIP Navi rat