Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
Ladies and Gentlemen; I give you

The Chicken Donut.

Made with Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 03:24 AM       
Makes me feel like puking just out of sheer principle
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 04:05 AM       
I have a picture from when I did exactly the same thing a few years ago. I wonder where it is.
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:54 AM       
I think that is supposed to be a bagel dude.....
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen; I give you

The Chicken Donut.

Made with Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
I feel less like throwing up, but only because it's chicken instead of a cheeseburger.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
It reminded me of roasted almonds, with the hot sugar and the breading of the chicken. The cheese didn't make a difference in taste.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
The thought of someone actually eating it, though, that's making me nauseous.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
And it was... good. Interesting, though not healthy enough and definitely too time consuming for me to eat again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
I've heard of some ballpark that has Krispy Kreme double cheeseburgers or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
The thought of beef in it makes it sound nasty to me, as if somehow chicken keeps it from being an abomination against God.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
I don't handle grease well, I can barely finish a doughnut. I don't think I could even get near one.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Grease makes my poop go all mushy and come out real fast and sudden. :<
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Makes my cholesterol skyrocket just lookiong at it.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
By contrast, that's probably the healthiest thing I've had this weekend. I just ate a triple Whopper that's making me queasy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
yuck. Burger King
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
I recently gave up burgers. Now I remember why.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
I tried eating the triple Whopper once, but halfway though it felt like it lost all of its taste and texture.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 05:46 AM       

207.5 lbs (94.12 kg) 3x5

hell yeah, motherfucker
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 08:29 AM       

is it my imagination or do i look more foreign as i get older

ps i just got out of the shower, i was not weeping shortly before this was taken
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
You certainly look different from what I remember. It might just be the lack of pink hair though.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
I am incredibly bored in school. I post this for a very select audience.

Me then.

Me between then and now.

Me now.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
lol chojin are you shaving your head cause you are getting bald?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
yes
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:40 AM       
I can't wait to go bald so I won't have to preen myself like a girl for 15 minutes every morning