Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM       
"The proof is in the pudding" WTF, why is it there?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 01:29 AM       
i blame some fat kid
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
Dear Willie,

Did my doc mock picture win the contest?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
Dear Willie,

Is the Coolinator a real person?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

Did my doc mock picture win the contest?
idk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

Is the Coolinator a real person?
i dunno i'd have to do a voight-kampff test to be really sure
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:36 AM       
Willie,

Why did you lock that thread? I wanted to do the comedys.
OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 12:05 AM       
i locked it because of it being three years old when it was bumped and it didnt look like it was going anywhere good sry
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and you see a tortoise, Willie. It's crawling towards you. You reach down and flip the tortoise on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, Willie?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Willie, do you like turtle soup?
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 04:17 PM       
Willie,

Is Jem from that cartoon show really truly outrageous ? Because I won't lie.....I'm a bit skeptical....

OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and you see a tortoise, Willie. It's crawling towards you. You reach down and flip the tortoise on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, Willie?
i am jealous of the tortoise's fucker of a long lifespan LIVE 150 YEARS ON YOUR BACK, MOTHERFUCKER
OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Willie, do you like turtle soup?
i've never had it but i hear that it's good!
OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Willie,

Is Jem from that cartoon show really truly outrageous ? Because I won't lie.....I'm a bit skeptical....
excuse me but this is ask willie the thread not ask michael ian black the thread
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
What clever pop culture references would be funny to ask you ironically for full comedic effect Willie?
OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
maybe something about transformers that join together to form one big transformer, i love those!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
Are transformers really robots in disguise? Because I won't lie, I can't disguise my skepticism.
OH GOD
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:23 PM       
*makes the transformer noise with his mouth while mugging at the camera/doing a little dance for two minutes*
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:13 PM       
Dear Willie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonnyD2 View Post
off course ElPila666 it is not the same ... off course reading is good ... but sometimes people get tired or boring....
Did a robot replace ElPilla ?
OH GOD
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:23 AM       
i do not believe this to be correct, end of line
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
What has John Locke become?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
HE'S DEAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
WILLIE AM I A FUNGI

CAUSE I REALLY WANNA BE A FUN GUY, BUT I WOULD BE OKAY WITH BEING A COOL GUY
OH GOD
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 06:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
What has John Locke become?
he died in 1704 according to wikipedia, so he's probably been recycled thru several million organisms by now
OH GOD
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 06:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
WILLIE AM I A FUNGI

CAUSE I REALLY WANNA BE A FUN GUY, BUT I WOULD BE OKAY WITH BEING A COOL GUY
are fun and cool mutually exclusive now PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why is there a T-Rex in here?
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...r_The_Cowl.jpg
Spoilers!